[reconciliations]<hurt/comfort>

HI I'M FINALLY BACK NOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING FOR OVER A MONTH NOW. I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MENTAL HEALTH STUFF BUT I AM STARTING TO DO A BIT BETTER SO HAVE A LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR IT

THIS IS A WHAT IF ONE SHOT. THIS IS A WHAT IF CRANBOO DIDN'T LOSE THEIR FINALY LIFE AND INSTEAD WAS BROUGHT TO TUBBO TO HEAL (except that I didn't get that far. there will most likely be a second part to this)

---

tw:
-ranboo's final life lost (but not?????)
-d/h(??)
-divorce/mention of divorce
-mentions of wounds(???)
-/r cbeeduo kiss (twice)
-remarriage(???)
-mention of kidnapping
-cleaning wounds

---

Ranboo could feel the tip of a sharp blade against their back as they dropped all their stuff down on the floor. Everything had gone quiet when Sam had shown them that image. The image of their son. They knew people were screaming. They knew people were fighting and shouts were being thrown.

But they didn't seem to notice.

Their eyes followed Technoblade - the one who gave them a home even when they were one of the ones to have him executed. The piglin who was feared by everyone and claimed he didn't have a soft side but had spent so many nights by their side, cooing them carefully and braiding their hair. Who had wiped away burning tears and told them that they were going to be okay. Who made them feel at home. Their brother.

If one wasn't looking closely, they would think that his attention was on fighting the others. That his focus was his want for bloodshed. If you looked closely, however, his focus was entirely on the half enderian and the creeper warden.

Ranboo was letting out quiet prayers that Sam was going to let them go, but...

It seemed Sam had other plans.

One second, Ranboo had been starting to get used to the comfort of a blade against their back. The next... Said blade went straight through them and their eyes grew wide in surprise. Their then eyes grew wild, looking anywhere but the wet sword stabbed straight through them. They fell to their knees, their hands catching them before they fell straight down and ended up making things worse.

Their breathing grew ragged, seeing their purple blood starting to drip onto the beautiful green grass as the picture fell out of their grip. They weakly looked up to find Techno's comforting pink, but everything was so blurry and they were starting to feel so.. tired...

They heard a muffled deep voice scream their name and soon saw a shadow fall over them, but they paid no attention to it. Their mind was thinking of other things. They were thinking of how they were failing Michael. They promised that they would spend their birthday with him, but they didn't. Ranboo was breaking their promise.

Harsh tears started to burn down their cheeks as they started guilting themself for breaking such an important promise. They were crying so much that they didn't notice a figure standing before them until the figure carefully picked them up. A giant wave of pain shot through them at the movement of the sword and they let out a pained scream.

They could hear a comforting voice soothe them and they started to calm down a little, feeling a hand tangle through their already fucked up braid as they started walking. Their fuzzy eyes looked over the person and smiled lazily when they saw the comforting pink of their brother. Techno...

" 'm so sleepy.." They mumbled tiredly to him, not even sure if he heard them. Once they said it, they felt him stop for a second before moving more quicker. They didn't have the energy to ask where he was taking them, so they just were left up to interpretation.

They could feel their eyes flicker close, but they didn't let them close as Techno's grip over them slightly grew stronger when they did. They saw him take out what they could assume is a trident and trident across what they would guess was an ocean as it took a few times to fly over.