[wedding]<fluff to angst>

i'm not sorry

---

characters:
-ranboo
-tubbo
-technoblade

---

reminders:
-sorry if this isn't how technoblade is like. i was tired and didn't fact check anything

---

tw:
-death

---

Ranboo let out a sigh as he sat quietly, staring at himself in the mirror. He had felt all this guilt build up in his gut and now he just... Felt upset. Why? He.. Wished he knew. Maybe it was the fact that they were getting married in secret... Or the fact that Tubbo was willing to get married without his best friend here... Or even the fact that Ranboo just felt that he was behind the- He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone touch his shoulder. He looked over at who it was and saw it was Tubbo.

Tubbo could see the upset look on Ranboo's face and was concerned "What's wrong..?" Ranboo forced a small smile "nothing... Just getting cold feet" it wasn't exactly a lie. Tubbo looked over his face quietly "... Right..." Ranboo rolled his eyes "It is true. Anyways why are you here? Isn't it bad luck for a groom to see his groom before they get married?" Tubbo hummed "Yeahhhh but I don't think anything bad could happen between us. It's just a platonic marriage after all" Ranboo laughed "Yeah.."

---

Ranboo let out a deafening scream, burning hot tears rolling down his cheeks. He was bent over the unloving corpse, his body shaking with each sob. He couldn't believe he did it. He couldn't believe he's done this. He screamed even more, sobbing. Tubbo was gone. He saw the light fade from his eyes as he did it. He didn't care that the tears caused him pain. He didn't care if they burned him. This was such a worse pain. He had fallen for Tubbo.

He had fallen for him hard and once he finally was happy, it all had to go crashing down. He felt rain starting to fall down and burn him even more. He didn't care. He didn't move. He just cried into the chest of that he had married. Tubbo died and it was by his hand... Tubbo died and was in fear and pain... Ranboo felt someone lay their hand on his shoulder and he looked up at them with burning tears in his eyes. Techoblade looked down at the crying teen with blank eyes. "You feel sympathy for the Government?"

Techno stuck the top of his blade just under Ranboo's chin, a glare in his eyes. Ranboo let out a shaky breath "N-No..." Techno then growled "Then why are you grieving over him?" Ranboo glanced back at the corpse "Because he was my husband..." Techno's voice was mad "You married government?!" Ranboo looked over Tubbo's corpse and nodded "Yeah... And he was the best husband I've ever had..." Techno looked at him with cold eyes before stabbing Ranboo right through his throat.

He growled "You know how I feel about government and yet you still defied me and married government" He pulled the sword out and ripped one of the hearts off of Ranboo's earring. He then turned away, leaving the Enderboy to bleed out. Ranboo coughed out blood, falling down beside Tubbo. He then weakily reached over and laid his hand on Tubbo's cheek, his eyes closing. He continued coughing, feeling a burning on his wrist. He opened his eyes, looking down at it. Two lives left...

He smiled sadly and laid back, choking on his own blood and staring up at the sky "Two more lives... And I'll finally see you again, my dearest.." He said in his head. He then closed his eyes and waited. He waited for someone to come along and discover him and... Hopefully save him.