Chapter 65: This is it.

~7 months later~

Author's POV:
The last seven months for the to-be-married couple have been about, well, the wedding. The cake, the flowers, the venue - which was so beautiful, Jieun almost cried looking at it - the guest list, the invitation cards/gift baskets. And of course, the house. It was stressful.

Jimin had showed Jieun the house he picked out for the two of them. It was on the 25th floor of a really tall building, it held the spectacular view of the Seoul cityscape. Jieun was so shocked but she loved it.

They had started living there a month ago. They managed to buy it with both their money in the end, and it was enough. Neither ones savings drained!

They had saved the best task for the last, which was picking their tuxedo and wedding dress. The wedding was in a month, and they both had come up with a fun plan for the best men to go with the bride to pick the perfect dress, and for the maids of honor to go with the groom to pick the perfect tux.

"Good luck going shopping for the perfect dress with Tae. He's not gonna stop till it's literally perfect," Jimin said as the six of them gather to leave together. "Yes, Jieun. I'm taking this assignment very seriously. And plus I know exactly what jimin will like," Taehyung replied. "Yes, in grafic detail," Jungkook added, earning a slap on the back from Jieun. "Don't hit him, we know what you like in grafic detail, too," Hyejin added, earning a laugh.

"Okay, guys. Make sure the two don't see their wedding outfits. And let's get these two so fucking pretty," Wheein said. She was hormonal and seven and a half months pregnant. Jimin was in for a long day.

~At the wedding dresses boutique~

Jieun's POV:
"Okay! Are you ready, sis?" Jungkook said, already excited. "Yes!" I exclaimed. Taehyung was very serious about this, he was not gonna mess this up for Jimin. It was cute, in its own way.

~After the first dress~

"Eww, no, not at all. What's with all this net?" Taehyung retched. "Yeah, eww, no, Jieun. Not this one," Jungkook added. "Okay," I said.

~After the third dress~

"Hey this is kinda cute-" Jungkook began but Taehyung cut him off, "Absolutely not. Jimin does not like mermaid cuts."

~After the 8th dress~

"You guys, I like this," I said. I actually found it just okay, but I wanted this to end. I was losing patience and it takes too long to try a wedding dress.

Taehyung just wasn't understanding my misery and said, "Are you blind, Jieun? This isn't nice at all!" "Enough, Taehyung! This is the eighth dress and I'm starting to think nothing will reach the benchmark you've set for me! Please, let's just discontinue this, it was a bad idea anyway," I said, angry.

"Oh, sure. Of course. Sorry for wanting my best friend's wedding to be perfect! Sorry for wanting his bride to look so beautiful he'd forget what it was like to breathe! Sorry for wanting you to look the prettiest you have ever looked!" he said, also angry. "A fucking wedding dress doesn't make a wedding perfect, Taehyung! The people do!" I retaliated. "That's true, Jieun. But won't you want to look back on this day, and say that you were undoubtedly the prettiest woman in that room?! Your whole life you have dressed and will dress for yourself. But the whole concept about wedding outfits is that you're dressing up for him, and he's dressing up for you! Don't you want to look at your wedding photos and see how madly in love Jimin is with you and how he can't tear his eyes off you even if he was held at gunpoint?! Don't deny it, Jieun. You'd be lying if you did," he said.