Chap 24🖤

" I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT NUN OF THAT SHIT GHOST! He has a set fucking schedule that he needs to go by" I was sitting here yelling at ghost because Mayjor haven't had a nap in 2 days literally!

I decided to let ghost stay with me as long as he watched his son while I'm at the shop bringing money in and he agreed.

Last night his ass tried to sneak in my room trynna fuck me but I wasn't going I didn't need those type of problems anymore.

" Ite now you tripping he don't need no fucking nap when he can bounce off the walls all day and sleep all night." I shook my head and put my purse on the kitchen calendar. Okay Layla he is his dad also y'all gotta come to an agreement on how to make this work. I thought to myself.

"Listen I just really need him to have a schedule, him not having one can really put a toll on you he can get really hyper and some extra shit." He snacked his lips "Ite Layla I don't give a fuck Nomo."

See what I'm saying I can't never have a conversation with him. "Is you gonna watch him tonight I'm trying to go get drinks with my friends from work." He smacked his lips "I guess Layla what time you gone be back?"

"Boy you acting like you got something else to do, you can't do shit but sit in the house."

"Yea some you need to do. Yo ass out every day." I didn't care I was making sure I would never get put in the situation I was in I was making sure me and my family was straight forever this time.

"Let's go on a date."I laughed at him. "No, I don't like yo ass. You're not for me." He shook his ass "I'm done trying with yo ass." I nodded my head "yeah be done Nigga."

I walked out the kitchen and went in my room to find something cozy to wear. Me and some of my Coworkers from the shop was going to get drinks. I haven't been out in a while , so why not blow some steam off?

I got in the bath water I made before I went down stairs to talk to Ghost, my bathroom door bussed open and it was Mayjor. He brung all his toys and set them on the edge of the tub. "What do you think you're doing?"

"We Talk." He said I smiled he was so active and smart. "What do you wanna talk about A'money?" He started taking off his clothes. Preparing himself to get in the tub.

"Why you trying to get in the tub with me?" He was so clingy to me I couldn't do nothing without him behind me. "Cause I can."

"Aht." I said laughing "who taught you that ?" It's like ever since Ghost came back he's been more active with talking and giving out longer sentences. "My Dad." I nodded my head and watched him get in the tub bringing his toys in the water also.