Chap 4😍

Layla POV

"Girl so tell me why,  I was talking to this boy named Keshawn but he was to boring so i fuck  him and left" I laughed I was doing Ron ex girlfriend nails ha name Nikki she a real cool girl but a thot.

"Girl you know you miss Ron stop tryin to front" she rolled her eyes "Fuck Ron but I miss his dick tho" i shook my head and smiled. After I was done with

her nails she told me to take a picture

her nails she told me to take a picture. "You should come to this club called PaRtY it's new" I shook my head no "why it ain't like you doing something" it was only 2 people who knew I was pregnant and I would like to keep it that way so I just always wore sweaters. "I'll think about it, imma call you if I wont to go" she nodded her head we hugged and she left.

For the next 30 minutes I was sitting in the chair waiting for my next nail appointment. The girl finally came but she was with the man I Neva thought I would see again. They came up to me "you Laylay right" I nodded my head "this my brother and he will be paying for my nails" Ghost smacked his lips and looked at her "you don't need no nails you 13 years old you lucky I'm doing this foe you" she rolled her eyes.

"Wassup babygirl nice seeing ya again"I just nodded my head and started doing her nails "what colors you won't" all my nail polish in my office because people stealing so I just ask them what color they getting. My employees do the same. "Ummm can I have grey and you can do some other colors. I nodded my head and went into my office to get Grey. I started looking for the grey When I turned around i jumped and seen Ghost. I see why they call his ass Ghost I didn't hear nothing "what the fuck is you doing in here"

He just laughed and walked up to me and kissed me. I ain't gon sit right here and lie and say I didn't give in but I did. He tied to take off my clothes but I pushed him back cause I didn't won't him to see my little belly. I pulled my pants up and fixed my hair reaped my lip gloss grabbed the gray and somemore colors and left my office. "Sorry I took so long I was trying to find the right colors for you" she nodded her head. I started putting the acrylic on her fake n real nails. After I was done with her nails I took a picture

"Ooo I like them C come and look at them momma gon love these" Ghost came and looked at her nails "they ugly asl" she mugged him "you ugly asl"

"Ooo I like them C come and look at them momma gon love these" Ghost came and looked at her nails "they ugly asl" she mugged him "you ugly asl". He popped her in her mouth "watch ya mouth" she stomped out the shop. Everybody was looking at her "you ain't have to embarrass her like that" he smack his lips "Naw fuck that she a girl she don't suppose to be cursing shit ain't cute" I rolled my eyes and looked away he grabbed my face and made me look his way "you know You gon be mines right" I laughed he kissed me on the lips gave me more money then the nails where and left out. all my employees smirked at me and went back to work.

I really need to stay away from him I got my stuff and left I went to checkers and got my some funnel cake fries and original fries with some hot Wings. Went home ate got in the Shower and went to sleep. that's all the baby had me doing sleeping and eating