Chap 20😍

Ghost POV

"LAYLA, open the fucking door!" I was banging on the door trynna get shorty to open it but some shit didn't feel right.

People started coming out their apartment building. The old lady had started yelling at me.

"Young man stop banging on that girl door she don't want you." I turned around and checked her build the bear body ass.

"Get yo old ass back in yo house, ugly ass always in somebody business. Go find some business of your own yo ugly, stupid ass. Aye Monte bust this hoe down."

Monte got out the car and bust the door open. I walked in the apartment all the shit was still there I didn't see Layla and Mayjor. I know this bitch didn't just leave with my son.

"Yo! Monte call tookie and tell him to track all her shit. I'm Finna kill this bitch." This what I get for giving hoes you can't trust another chance.

I went on Instagram on her page, that shit turned into a private account. I went on snap her location off. This bitch really went ghost. But I had a feeling were she was going.

Layla POV
So we had made it to Maimi. Noah had lived here with my auntie, I was so happy to see my lil brother. I made sure I shut down every social media site so ghost couldn't find

An even if he did find me I wasn't gon be their, I was hoping on a plane every 1 month, until I got out the country. He Definitely wasn't gonna fine me than.

I seen Noah waiting out for me outside of the airport. I ran to him with Mayjor in my hand I hugged him so hard. "Omg look at you, you got so tall." He seen Mayjor an reached out to grab him.

"Ghost cant deny him he look just like him." I personally thought that A'money looked like me, I mean, he Do have my chin and my nose, his hair was curly like mines.  We got in the Lyft Noah had ordered.
————
"Hey auntie, how you been." I hugged my auntie. I seen Keya sitting in the lil kitchen. I was finna hug her but Noah grabbed my arm.

"Say away froym her LayLay ha ass a all time crazy." I frowned what he mean keya crazy.

"What you mean she crazy?" Noah looked at keya than looked back at me.

"Look dont tell nobody I told you this cause I shouldn't even know." I nodded my head waiting for him to continue.

"About a year and a half ago I believe, She came up here, she was so jumpy, like if antything fell or sum she'll get scared like somebody was coming to kill her or sum.

She started telling Auntie why she was so jumpy, all I heard was that she went to sum kind of party and she shot that bitch up. An she shot somebody. Auntie asked her to describe what the person was wearing.

That's all I heard but ever since than she been talking to herself auntie told her she needs help, she almost stabbed the mess outta auntie, I had to stop her."

I instantly picked up my Baby Who was trynna walk into the small kitchen. Where keya was at.

"Can you show me my room?" Noah took Mayjor from me and took me to the room. As soon as my body hit the bed I took Mayjor to sleep than went to sleep with him.
———
I had woke, I jumped up when I seen keya standing up hovering over me.

Next thing you know she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out the bed. I kept swinging trynna get up an beat her ass.

Everytime I tried to put my head up she gripped it more, it hurted so bad plus I was tender headed.

She dragged me all the way to the kitchen. As soon as she let me go, I jumped up an started swinging. "Bitch you supposed to be Dead!"  She yelled, I froze, I was so confused at this point. I felt her fist hitting gme in my face. 

Than I started remembering, what Ron Head said about. Ghost not shooting me,an than Noah saying about keya.

I instantly snapped out, I seen one of the lower cabinets open, I got a pot outta there and picked it up I hit her right in the temple knocking her out.

I got up from the kitchen floor, I looked on the kitchen counter an Her phone was blowing up like crazy.

I picked it up, I frowned at who was texting her it was Ghost, he was yelling at her telling her he was gon kill her if she didn't tell him where I was at an, keya told him I was with them.

He texted her saying bitch I'm still killing you. Something told me that ghost was coming now he texted keya about 3 hours ago and that's the same amount Of Time it took to come from Chicago to Maimi.

I sent Noah a text telling him don't come home tonight. I ran to the room me and Mayjor was sleeping at. I grabbed him an our stuff, I threw on my red Jordan 12s. I walked down the stairs. I got my car key for my old Infiniti I was giving to Noah when he graduated.

As soon as I opened the front door ghost was standing right there, I tried to close the door when I couldn't I ran to the back Door. With Mayjor in my arms. When I opened
Back  I felt a gun on the back of my head.