Chap 26🖤

Y'all today was my baby birthday and I was running all around the place my baby finally going to be 3 and I just can't believe it

Y'all today was my baby birthday and I was running all around the place my baby finally going to be 3 and I just can't believe it. I was a  mom of a 3 year old.

Ghost family had came yesterday
and we put them in a big ass Airbnb cause they wasn't staying here.

It was 12 in the afternoon and I was up making sure everything was in place for my one and only son.

"Okay well do y'all got the cake I paid 200 dollars for that cake so it needs to be here on time." I was on the phone with the cake people I had so many Shit coming today.

"Ghost get the door!" Ghost been mad all week cause I went over budget for my son oh well he's mines and can get anything he want.

"It's the Bounce house people." Ghost told them to go in the back and start setting up. The party started at 3 so everything needed to be done at 3 or earlier.

"Isiah bring my grandma baby something to drink." Only person that stayed with us was ghost mom I ain't want the rude bitch staying in my house but anything for Mayjor.

"Can you go get my son and bring him in here please?" I was in the kitchen making all the food. Ghost momma ain't volunteer to help with nothing.

"You acting like she gone do something to him she raised them longer then you did." I huffed. "& your point is?"

I didn't even want him to get my baby I bumped pass him and went to get my own son. My auntie was here helping me cook and set up even Noah girlfriend helping.

'What time your family coming" I asked ghost as I was putting A'money in his high chair so he could eat. Ghost brung his whole family out. I mean everybody.

Uncle, Nieces, Cousins, Aunties, Grandmas. I ain't want all these people I thought he was just doing immediate family. We had to rent 5 cars just so we can have everybody. Blew the fuck outta me cause I was thinking a few cousins and his grandma.

Ion even know why half of the cousin came cause they don't like me.

But I guess I'll be on my good behavior today.

"Around the time the party start." I nodded my head and gave A'money some food.
——
It was 3 o'clock and the party has started Ghost was upstairs putting on Him and Mayjor clothes while I was already dressed I didn't do to much just a pink Von Dutch Jogging Suit with some Chanel's. To match my papa.

Ghost family wasn't here yet but the lil family I did have was right on time. "Wow Layla you went all out for him." I smiled at my Tete "thank you! It's mommy drinks over there at the bar too."