Chap 3😍

Keya in Black shirt
Layla POV
Today I was going to the doctors to check on the baby. At first I was so against this baby hell I wanted to abort it. I haven't seen Ghost since the store do I plan on telling him I'm pregnant hell no

I feel like being a single mom is going to be hard but I rather have a baby no Drama free Zone. And y'all kno Ghost is a drama Zone. And plus I feel like doing this single mom thing is going to push me to go 10x harder then I ever did.

Me she keya pulled up to the client  and went in my doctors was already their looking for me. Happy I didn't have to wait. I just walked in laid down and put my shirt up, "Okay are you ready" I nodded my head she put the gel on my stomach. And moved it around with the wond
"And there's your little jelly bean right there"

"I can already tell he or she gon be pretty" keya said I just smiled "it's a size or a peanut"

"Ok it looks like everything is good you wont be able to hear the heart beat because the baby has not gotten any body parts you are going to have to wait until you is in yo third month. Right now you is 1 month and 2weeks you will be able to know what's the baby gender in the 5th month" I nodded my head I took the gel off my stomach and took the ultrasound pictures and left.

"Girl yo baby gon be so pretty" I smiled "ooo let's go to Mickey D's I won't some cookies.

"Okay" we got to McDonald's and got out and went in and orders cookies and food We sat down and some girl came up to us I remember her from the grocery store I frowned  "ain't you the girl from the grocery store that was talking to Ghost?"she gon say

"Yea... is there a problem" I frowned again an she started laughing what's so funny. "Bitch is their a problem why the hell you was talking to my man" I rolled my eyes "Bitch who you calling a bitch I know it's not Layla" keya gon say " you wanna fight or something cause you not finna fight her ova no dick" keya said "wassup"

That girl shouldn't have said wassup cause she just got her ass beat If I wasn't pregnant I would have fought her. I'm mad asl I couldn't keya stopped fighting her and left her on the ground and went to get our food and we left.

"Keya you didn't have to Beat her up like that" we got into my car and drove off "Naw broke whores got me fucked up if they think they finna fight you." About 20 minutes later we pulled up to my house. I seen Noah in the porch with some boys who looked older then him. I parked my car in the garage, we got out the car I went straight in the house and out the front door "Noah what the fuck! Who these boys" he smacked his lips lately Noah been acting up, every since I told him I was pregnant he been getting in trouble in school, hanging around with the wrong crowds. An that ain't like my lil brother

"Aye dogg this girl look real familiar" one of the boys said staring at me. I mugged him "Noah room now" he got up and pushed pass me and went into the house "Aye yo y'all gotta go"

"Yeaa I remember you. You was that girl at the club. And you was in the VIP section with Ghost and Ron em. And we saw you leave the club with Ghost. Everybody talking bout you lil mama" they noise asl how they remember all that shit and why they talking bout me. "Why they talking bout me" I frowned "oh shit I said to much let's go" Both of the Boys jumped up and left I went back into the house and went to Noah room. I seen him on the bed with his headphones on, I tapped him he jumped up and took his headphones out which made me jump back and hold my stomach.

"What's up with you Noah this shit ain't you" he mugged me "what wrong with me mannn what's wrong with you I thought you was the responsible one, people all around me tell me that you fucked Ghost. Good thing they don't know you pregnant cause we would have been dead right now just like our bitch ass parents" I mugged him who the fuck do he think he is "NOAH WATCH WHO YOU FUCKING TALKING TO LIKE THAT CAUSE I AINT YO GIRLFRIEND IMMA PUNCH THE SHIT OUTTA YA. AND SINCE YOU WANNA BE ALL SO MIGHTY TUFF IMMA GET RON ON YO ASS" his eyes widen, Noah think of Ron as a father figure so since he wanna be so tuff imma get Ron to put him in his place. I walked out his room and slammed the door.

I walked down stairs and seen keya on the couch watching tv. I sat down next to her "y'all cool" I nodded my head "yea girl Noah trying to be tuff" she laughed "everybody know Noah a softy" I playful punched her in the arm "Aye keya you know bout why everybody talking bout me and Ghost" her eyes widen "uuhh word on the street is that Ghost didn't Strap up with you and that you pregnant that's what Ron told me". All that kept replaying in my head is what Noah said "Keya he can't kno I don't won't my child growing up like that and how the hell everybody know who fucks Ghost".

"See I told you Layla, Ghost Is dangerous but you didn't won't to listen. Everybody wanna be Ghost, all the whores wanna fuck him just to say I fucked Ghost to get some clout. They wanna be in the position that you was in" I just layed my head on her shoulders and cryed as of right now everything is out of place.