Chap 13😍

Narrator POV
Bare with me yall first time doing narrator.

"Ms.Robinson can you here me!" Layla eyes kepted on opening and closing. All she felt was this certain type of pain that she never felt. "Doctor Washington we're losing her, she loosing to much blood."

Layla felt as if it was time for her to leave nobody was there for her no more Ron couldn't protect her cause he was to scared of Ghost she didn't have her son or her brother.

"We're going to have to take her into surgery! She's not going to make it if we don't take the bullets out of her there traveling." The doctors put her on the scratcher and ran her to the surgery room.

"Patient going into cardiac arrest! Code Blue!" Layla heard everything that was going on even though she only heard lil bits and pieces.next thing you know she stop breathing

The doctors look Layla off the scratcher and put her on the cold hospital floor. They started doing CPR on her. "Doctor William her pulse is coming threw it's a very slow pulse sir." The doctor nodded his head the nurses slowly put Layla back on the scratcher and made there way to the surgery room.

________
Ghost POV
Flashback
All I kept thinking bout was Layla. All I know is that I ain't shoot her I shot pass her. I ain't no dumb nigga I got good aim. But after I told her I don't trust her I pull the trigger and it went straight into the wall. I gave her another chance cause I was thinking bout my OG. After I pulled my trigger I heard a second Gun go off.

It was loud asl, and I knew it wasn't my shit cause I had my silencer on and it I took the bullets out. I seen Layla fall to the floor and I seen a person behind her.

They had on all black mask and all. I looked down at they shoes and I knew it was a girl cause the size of the shoes and the way the body was shaped.  And every nigga in the streets kno when you finna kill somebody you don't wear no black Jordan's you suppose to wear Black Tim's. Cause they more harder to track for 12 em.

The girl who shot Layla had ran, and I wasn't finna chase after her cause Layla looked like she was dying ion like her at all but her ass wasn't finna die on my watch 12 em already looking foe me.

I walked to her and founded where she was shot, she got shot in the back and on the side of her arm. I started putting presser on the bullet hole. Ron ran into the room. "What you do man I know you ain't kill my cousin man." He started falling to the ground and hitting his head. Crying and shit.

"Nigga I ain't do shit to her get yo shit together and call the Ambulance, before I do sum to you." He took out his phone and called 911. "Ron come over here and hold her wounds as soon as I let you you hurry up and put the sheet on her wounds."

He nodded his head and I let go he put the sheets on her wounds pressing on them. "Look I gotta go I hear the ambulance, 12em and the firefighters. Call me and let me Kno if she made it to the Hospital."
Flashback over

Ron ain't never hear from Ron, maybe she made it maybe she didn't ion know. But I know that she was on the News. I picked up Mayjor Cause he was crying. "Aye you beta quit that shit I ain't raising no cry baby."

The gave him his bottle cause the doctor said I had a choice to have them pump out Layla milk or give him some kind of different new born milk. I put Him in his car seat and got my car keys and made my way to the trap.

After I made it to the trap. I got mayjor. And walked up the steps. I banged on the door. "What's the Password." Tookie roach head ass gon say. "Bitch open the ghostly door." The opened the door. "Wassup Ghost you brung lil man with you." I walked into the trap.  Bitches was counting money, and sizing the weed grams.

I sat down Mayjor who was in the car seat on the floor. "Aye listen up don't no body touch him or even look at him." They all nodded they head. Ron came walking into the trap he walked up to me.

"If I found out you shot my lil cousin the mother of yo child. Ain't nomo you my boss shit it's fucking war." I laughed at his ass, what I wanna know is when this nigga get balls. "Ron If you don't get yo Ronald McDonald I'm loving' it head ass on before I blast yo ass to the muthafucking pass."

Everybody started laughing but I ain't find shit funny. Ion know why my dad hired his ass. Punk ass nigga wanna be a thug so bad. "I was just saying." I waved him down "ain't No I was just saying shit, get the fuck out my trap and come back when you get some since. Since you a Thug!"

He smacked his lips Tookie opened the door for him and he walked out. Tookie closed the door. I frowned "fuck this nigga thought walking up to me Like him one of his friends threatening me and shit while my son right here. And all y'all ass need to get y'all shit together cause I'm Finna go on a killing spree and y'all asses beta not be the ones I'm killing." Niggas now wanted to test me and imma give them a test.

Gotta be one of my favourite chapters
What's y'all favourite chapters?
Y'all think Layla cool?
Things getting Spicy 🌶  lol in NYC words
Good or bad chapter?