Chap 15🖤

I had hurried up and and put on some clothes I put on sum glasses so I could cover my face

I had hurried up and and put on some clothes I put on sum glasses so I could cover my face. I wanted my baby back and I also wanted to get away from ghost.

Yeah he said he was going to change but that didn't change the fact that I was still mentally scared of him. An to find out the fact he was the reason my son was kidnapped, that made me more disgusted with him.

I walked out my room and went to the living room. I seen ghost on the phone with somebody. I looked around my living room and seen glass everywhere.

Why is it that every time I start to put my life back together I try to get my life back in line. Shut starts crumbling.

"You ready?" I just nodded my head not looking at him. I went out the house first with him following behind me.

Once we got in the car, ghost Driver drove off. I pulled out my phone and called my lil brother.

"Noah are you okay?" I heard him moving in the back ground. "Yeah, I'm okay I'm at auntie house I got the car. You and Mayjor Okay?" Hearing my son name made a tear fall from my house. I wanted to see him so bad.

"Yea we cool, imma just clean up the house before you come home, so just come home tomorrow." He said okay and I hung up. 

I took off my glasses, and opened my camera an seen my eye. It wasn't like I ain't have a black eye before via Ghost, but this shit was worst my eye was shut closed.

And my other eye was blurry asl. I put on my glasses on and looked over to ghost.

He was still on the phone. He seen me look at him and told who ever he was on the phone with him he was going to call them back.

"You cool?" I mugged him.

"Do I look cool you got my son kidnapped my nigga how you think that make me feel. You must've knew some shit like this was going to happen that's why you flew out hea." He smacked his lips.

"I ain't trynna Argue with you moe, An naw I didn't know no shit like this was gon go down, I was coming down hea for sum business that didn't involve my son getting kidnapped." I ain't say nothing else. I looked At my phone and seen it was 8:50.

We had 10 minutes to get to Wea we was going to get my son.

"Aye Layla, there's a chance I won't be coming back with y'all. If I don't come back i need you to go back to The A and go into my safe. It's gon set y'all for life. It's some papers in the safe also, tell my momma to sign it and the house hers. Leave a car for her too, all the rest of that shit you can have. Mayjor college money in there also, when he get older and if  he wanna go, don't force my son to do Shit he don't want to do."

I frowned at what he was saying why was he making it seem like he was gon die. Not that I mind him dying. But my son is going to need him one day when he turn 18.

"Boy quit playing you coming back with us, ain't no might." He rubbed his hands ova his face.

"I ain't playing ion play games like this this shit is deep, Layla. These people ain't no joke. Imma have back up but ion know how many people gon be there. Once you get Our Son in your hands run. Run as fast as you can with out stopping. You understand me?"

I just nodded my head scared of what was coming. We had pulled up to a warehouse. It was dark asf Outside. I seen some black trucks pull up. Ghost hopped out and told me to come on.

A whole bunch of Mexicans jumped out with guns and knives. "Mr.Ghost it's nice to see you, are you ready for what's coming?" Ghost dapped the Mexican up. And got two guns from him.

"Aye right now all I need y'all to do is protect ha and when we get our son one of y'all go wit ha." A old Mexican walked up saying he got me.

I seen the warehouse door open a whole bunch of dudes came out. I seen my son in one of they hands. I was trying to get to him but ghost pulled me back. "Chill we gotta do this right." I slowly nodded my head.

He and ghost walked up to the Man who had my son. "Wassup ghost." Ghost punched ole dude. The dude kinda let go of mayjor I snatched A'money out his hand. An started running listening to what ghost had said.

Guns shots started going off left from right. Mayjor started yelling how loud they was. I ran faster even tho I couldn't run.

When I got far enough in the trees I turned around and seen almost everybody dead, I noticed ghost looking at me smiling.

I'm high key sure he was the only one who saw me. He was noticeable because he was the only one wearing orange with Blonde dreads.

He turned around and shot another dude. He was looking around to see if there was anyone else.  He needed to kill. It was about 2 Mexicans left alive plus the dude that was with me. I didn't see no more other dudes from the warehouse.

Ghost turned around and started walking back to the car with the other two Mexicans.

As he was getting in the car all I heard and seen was 3 gun shots going into ghost body. An seeing him fall to the ground.

I didn't know how to feel at the moment my emotions was everywhere, I looked at my baby and seen ghost face. Next thing I knew I was breaking down.

I tried to run back to him to try to get him up. But the Mexican pulled me back. "Ma'am he's gon. My boss just said so on my ear piece, we have his killer"

I started yelling crying I was hurt! My heart was in pain, I never Imagined losing my baby father to the streets.

Yea me and ghost was not getting alone. But that didn't change the fact he was my baby's father. I just continued to cry holding my baby.

Naw not ghost! The ruthless nigga in the streets naw. I can't cope.