Chap 17😍

Layla POV
2 days later

I been locked up in ghost house for two days everytime I tried to leave he would literally catch me. All I been doing is eating up all the food and watching tv.

After I blacked out on his ass a couple of days ago. I started fighting back throwing things at him, punching him and everything.

No doubt that I'm still scared of this man. He'll kill me if he really wanted to but I knew his buttons and I'm started to press them well.

I got up and walked to the stairs to ghost room and knocked. He opened the door.

"Fuck you want." I Squinted my eyes cause I didn't have my glasses and my contacts was hurting my eyes really bad.

"I need sun, and I need to go get some clothes I don't wanna be wearing your cheap clothes all day plus I have to get my glasses."

"Ion care if your ass go blind you ain't getting shit. And my shit ain't cheap it cost more then your life time. Dumb ass bitch."  He slammed the door in my face I walked off and went into the kitchen and made me some cereal.

As soon as I was finna sit down and start eating it ghost came and sat in my seat

He started eating my cereal. I just shook my head and went into the refrigerator and got me a juice and started drinking it while staring at him.

I don't kno what came over me but I was pissed he just sat right their and ate the cereal I just made when he could of made it by himself, I'm usually not a petty bitch but he then took me there.

I threw the Minute Maid on him then I took the cereal box and threw all the cereal on him.

"You gon quit Treating me like I'm One of your hoes

"You gon quit Treating me like I'm One of your hoes." I told y'all I wasn't the old Layla no more all that stuff that happened to me it's going to scar me to the day I die again.

"I know this bitch did not just drown me." Ghost said talking to himself. I walked away not realising that he came to realise that I really did do that to him.

I felt my hair being pulled I fell to the floor. He ripped his shirt that I had on and punched me in the leg and the stomach.

"Stop fucking hitting me Ghost." I seen the cereal carton on the floor so I picked it up and started hitting him with it.

" since yo ass keep wanna play with me these few days." He punched me in my right leg and punched me in my boob causing me to yell.

"I been giving yo ass passes for these couple days. But you really pushing it." He started choking me.

"Isiah! Get your hands off that fucking girl!" I heard somebody say. "Naw ma this hoe keep trying me I been nice and shit  but she wanna keep pressing me, she won't be saying shit once I kill her."

I had a chance to get a slick shot so I punched him in the eye. I probably missed cause I could barely see what I was doing.

"Aww hell naw you bitches Is crazy! Y'all just gon fight in Front of y'all son." Ghost got off me. And I slowly got up my whole body was hurting. I looked down on my legs and seen it was purple and red.

"Dada fight, fight." Mayjor had said. I limped to the couch and sat down slowly. I wiped the tears that was slowly falling from my eyes.

"Isaiah Sit yo ass down." Ghost smacked his lips and put down Mayjor who was playing with his chains.

"Hell naw ma ion got shit to say to this bitch, fuck all that shit I was telling you about on the phone, she wanna act like she tuff then let her be that." Ghost momma had grabbed him by his shirt and made him sit down.

"Ma quit putting yo hands on me." Ghost had said fixing his shirt.

"Boy shut your ass up, you then pissed me off acting like that dumb ass daddy of yours." I did not know that ghost momma talked like that, but then again she ghost mom.

"Mane don't bring him into this, he ain't got shit to do with it." Ghost had said "say sum else isiah, say sum else, imma back hand yo ass." Ghost smacked his lips and shook his head.

Me on the other hand I didn't have nothing to say it was surprising too me how ghost repected his momma.

"Now that we are all calm Layla we wanna talk to you." I frowned what did they wanna talk about?

"We don't wanna about talk to shit." Ghost said "isaiah!" His momma yelled.

"Listen Layla we want you to co-parent." My eyes lit up so fast, I started smiling and everything.

"We don't want shit. She ain't doing shit, so she need to leave with all her shit. Bye, goodbye go back to where you came from sucking a dick probably." Ghost gon express, I rolled my eyes.

"You wasn't saying that when I was sucking yours when we left that club, so yea shut the fuck up." He just sat right their and clenched his jaw and fist, I could tell he was mad how red his nose and ears was looking.

His momma had bent down by ghost and started talking to him. "Isaiah calm down I control your anger."his leg started shaking, "ma imma kill this bitch she keep saying slick shit out her mouth, imma kill her momma she say one more thing to me I'm bussing fire into her head."

" I know you mad right now Siah but you gotta think about your son." He really got like anger problems.

"Mane you know how much I been thinking, why this bitch leave my son to go on vacation, no bitch you should never laid in my bed and let me spill my seed into you. I was willing to let her see him, but she just up and left."

His momma looked at me and started talking, "Layla right?" I nodded my head

"Look imma let you see Mayjor, but its some stuff that has to go with it. You only can have him on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday for a couple of hours. Because let be honest I don't trust you. Ghost will come pick him up on 2 of those days and I one. Cause I have to work and he don't ."

"Okay I can deal with that. Can I leave now?" Ghost looked at me "hell naw you ain't leaving !"