Chap 10🖤

"Look A'money

"Look A'money. Look at the Starks." We has made it into the shedd and A'money was so happy looking at the animals.

Ghost had him in his arms. And I was walking beside them. I took out my phone and went on Snapchat. And recorded them.

I captioned 'FAMILY TIME.' And put it on my private story. Which only had about 35 people.

"Ayo lets talk." I frowned and nodded my head. We had took A'money to the play section and sat down on the bench.

"Yo ass need to get yo self together. All this drinking and shit ain't it. I can't allow you to be around my son drunk." I wanted to laugh in his face.

Who was he to tell me to stop drinking and besides that was my first time getting drunk in a long.

"Tuh. You ain't nobody to tell me what to do and what not to do. This one of the reasons I'm getting full custody of my son." Ghost looked at me and chuckled at me.

"I'm just helping yo ass but if you wanna brag and be hard headed do that. But imma let you kno this shit,all that bragging and shit about Getting Custody and shit ain't gon take yo ass nowhere. Yo ass supposed to be bragging if you got money sum you don't got."

I felt highly offended. See it's dudes like him I don't like. "Whatever Ghost I'm cool and my baby gon always be straight."

He hit me upside my head."Yo ass need to Listen On my lil sister. All yo ass do is buy wigs. I take care of my son , I ain't never seen yo ass get one diaper. Yo ass didn't even buy him shit when he was teething."

"An you wanna pull the courts on me. Naw my nigga I should be pulling the courts on you putting yo ass on child support. Yo ass ain't nothing but a babysitter from time to time." So now he wanna put his feels out there.

"Man don't do all that shit I can't buy my son shit because, for one the bitches you was fucking with messed up my fucking shop. I spent all my money on trying to get that shop back together shit ain't work."
"
"Lost my house because I couldn't afford it Nomo wasn't paying the fucking bills because I was in the hospital most of the time." I continued talking because Isaiah Banks Had me Fucked up.

"An imma tell you this right now. Your going to feel my pain. I have scars from yo ass that ain't gon never go away. If I do get my son, I'm taking him and leaving out this city my nigga."

You will not see him, ion care how bitter that sounds. You will not know where yo son is at. Yo ass will not be able to send him a Christmas Present. And the only way I can make you feel my pain is taking My son away from you. The most important thing in this world to you."

Ghost loved Mayjor more than life anybody could see it. He definitely wasn't no deadbeat. I knew I was going to Get my son after I give my lawyer these pictures of ghost abusing me. That was going to be the icing on the cake.

I knew I said I wasn't going to go into my lil brother and son future money. But that was my way outta this city. Imma definitely earn everything back.

I got up from the bench and went over to Mayjor who was playing wit some white boys. I picked him up. "Mommy gotta go ok. I'll see you in 2 days."

He looked at my hair and started playing with it. I kissed his cheek and put him back down. I called a Uber and they 2 minutes away.

I really wanted to take my son with me but the courts said he had to say with his dad until the case was over. I started to walk outside.

I got in my Uber and went to Boujee apartment complex. We definitely needed to talk and I missed my best homie.