Chap 11😍

Layla POV
"... your child is going to die if you don't have an emergency C-section". My eyes widen.
"do I have any other options like pushing he or she out." The doctor shook his head " I'm sorry no we can't have you push the baby out it would be permanent damage to your body and it will kill the child in the process."

"Man just give her the sea section and make sure my baby ok, I don't care bout her" the doctor looked at me to make sure I was going to do what ghost said I just nodded my head looking away.

I didn't want this child to suffer no more if ghost wasn't here I would have probably gotten rid of it even if  I felt a connection between us. it couldn't suffer no more but my lil baby was fighting like hell to say alive.

The nurses came in and took the scratcher into the surgery room they had Ghost put on Srucbs. Like 3 nurses came in and 1 doctor.

"Hello miss Roberson I will be doing the section to day, I see that doctor Gordon have already gave you MEDS so we can get started."

Only thing I felt was something poking me I didn't feel nothing else but I new if I wasn't on the MEDS  I would have been Yelling my life away.

Next thing you know  I felt him digging in my stomach shit felt weird asf Felt like they was digging my organs out. I felt some thing coming out of me. " IT's a Boy! Dad would you like to cut the cord." I guest ghost cut the cord but I couldn't see cause I was literally numb from the waist down.

"COLD BLUE!" The doctor started yelling. I was trying to talk to see what was going on but I couldn't I was so sleepy. Ghost started yelling trying to get to the baby I'm guessing.

Tears was just rolling out my eyes I knew something wasn't right. I wasn't hearing the yells of my baby crying. My heart montitor was going hywire next thing you know I blacked out.

—————
Ghost POV
Shit was going good at first, I was cutting lil JR cord and shit but when they started to clean his air way and shit out. He wasn't Breathing he was a lil blue baby for a minute I thought it was Blueface baby.

The doctors had start yelling that code. And my ass knew something wasn't right. I tried to get to him but them butch ass dotors kept pushing me out the room. I fell cause them slippery ass scrubs .

When they kicked me out I heard them saying code something again and I knew it wasn't my son cause they already took him out the room so it had to be Layla dumb ass.

I waited outside the room for like a good 2 and a half hours until them bitch ass doctors came out. "You're the father of the newborn baby right" I got up "yea what the fuck going on and get straight to the point young blood."

He cleared his thoart. "Your Child is in stable condition. You may see him. Miss Roberson however died twice and came back she's in a coma we don't kno when she will wake up, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

Or even days" I'm surprised that hoe ain't just give up and die. "Man where my son" I followed him to the infirmary, I seem lil JR in a lil plastic bed.

With his eyes wide open. "SIR just to let you know your son may have a heart effect In the future" I nodded my head and picked the lil homie up, he had her whole face shape My eyes and her hair.

Can't believe This lil nigga cam me out looking like her with both our skin colors together. "Do you have a name" I nodded my head "yea Lil nigga name gon be Mayjor cause he gon be Major in my city."

He doctor nodded his head  "Last Name" I told him his last name I was gon nice and let Layla do his middle name

He doctor nodded his head "Last Name" I told him his last name I was gon nice and let Layla do his middle name. I called up my momma with Mayjor in my arms. "Boy who baby is that" I chuckled "no funny bs mama this my son" she started yelling

"Caleb you lying now why you ain't tell me you had a child on the way who's the baby momma I hope it ain't nun of these lil hood rat."

"Naw mama it ain't even nun like that but aye imma call you later." She nodded her head and hung up I put Mayjor back in his crib and left out the infirmary. Low key can't wait to that hoe get up I'm killing her ass Than dumping her in the river.