Chap 20🖤

When I got out the shower, ghost was lying in the bed with A'money who was knocked out watching tv

"Boujee Leaving in the morning so you can stay in the guest room." He looked at me. "I'm staying in hea yo ass can go in that guest room." I mugged him who the fuck..

"Isiah I wanna know who you talking to cause it ain't me." He looked up from the TV. "Mane don't call me that, you don't got the privilege to call me that. Yah know my name say it." I rolled my eyes at him and put on my robe.

I walked down stairs and got me some snacks. Noah was sitting on the couch watching some anime shit.

I walked back upstairs and got into the bed. I took the remote from Ghost. He was watching True To The Game and I ain't wanna watch that. I was in the mood for Proud Family, so I turned on Disney+

Ghost was on FaceTime with some girl. So I decided to be petty and turn the tv on one hundred, I look down to the middle of the bed making sure A'money was still sleep and he was, he slept through any and every loud noise.

I opened a bag of Hot Chetto Puffs and put one in my mouth. "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!Damn you see me on the phone." I ignored his ass and Watched Penny.

She was so cute just to be a Cartoon Character. I felt the remote getting snatched out my hand, and the tv getting turned down. Ghost started showing ole girl my son. I mean mugged the shit outta him. 

"Awwn He So Cute!" I decided to say something. "Yeah I know this Pussy built different." Ghost looked at me like I was slow. I gave him a innocent smile.

I mean it wasn't like I was lying or something it was built different, he nutted in me and we had a adorable ass son.

For some reason I was confident as fuck with myself now, I now knew my worth after all these years of me being a coocoo bird. I was now a mature ass bitch, who was now on her boss bitch shit, not that I never wasn't.

But having a child that you could call your own really changes you and my son changed me for the better so I will forever be thankful for ghost because he gave me that opportunity to change myself for the better, even after everything we been through together.. I forgave but I'm not ever forgetting.

Ghost got off the phone with ole girl, and looked at me. "Yo ass weirdo asf. Weirdo ass Hoe."

"You must be talm bout the girl you was just on the phone with." I opened my water and drunk some of it.

All I felt was the water splashing on my face. Ghost jumped up laughing. I wiped the water off my face with my hands.

"Now Why Would you do that!" I opened my bottle of Iced Tea I had and threw all that shit on him.. I started dying laughing.

"That shit ain't funny." I mugged him, "yah just like splashing water on me wasn't funny. Now clean that shit up."

I walked in the bathroom and slammed the door. I looked in the mirror to see my individual minks wet, than a bitch. See his ass play to much than messed up my minks.

I pulled the blow dryer out and started to try to dry them. The bathroom door opened, ghost had walked in. He started running shower water.

"You know you can just use Mayjor bathroom right?" He was getting alittle to comfortable. I left out the bathroom and started cleaning the iced tea from the floor. After that I laid in the bed, and finished watching proud family, until I knocked out.
-\-
It was like 10 am when I woke up to my phone being flooded with Hella Messages from Monty.

-\-It was like 10 am when I woke up to my phone being flooded with Hella Messages from Monty

I Was shocked asf to what he was talking about. He just went in on me, I felt violated. I smacked the fuck outta ghost in his chest, he jumped up. Frowning.

"THE FUCK YOU ANSWERING MY PHONE FOR!" He smacked his lips, "fuck you waking me up and shit, over a phone call."

I was hurt because Ghost just ruined a good thing that was going on. "Why would you answer my phone, are you dumb!?" He frowned at me.

"Naw Are you? lil nigga kept calling, and yo ass wouldn't wake up, so I answered the call. You know what ion even gotta explain myself to you, the fuck you thought this was." He laid back down and threw the covers over him.

I got out of bed and did my hygiene. When I walked downstairs I seen Noah and Mayjor watching SpongeBob.

What really made me trip was when Monty said my son was special. Ain't shit stupid about my son. My lil Nigga was smart to just to be 1 going on 2. I couldn't wait for his party tho.

"Aye Lay lay." I turned around to Noah calling me. "Some girls at the door saying they wanna fight you." I frowned.

"How they get into the gates?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Ion know but Monty car out here too." He must got in cause his name still on the papers, so the guard at the gate could let him into the community.

"Boujee still here? Or she left." Noah looked out the window. "Naw she left about 30 minutes ago. She left you a note, saying remember to touchdown when her court date hit."

I walked in the kitchen, and got a knife and mase. I walked to the front door and opened it. 2 girls was sitting on my stairs waiting for me. "Can I help y'all?" They got up from the steps. "Bitch Yea you can help us. Step outside."

"No I'm pretty sure I'm okay were I'm at, why don't you tell Monty to stop acting like a bitch and come talk to me one on one, instead of bringing 2 monkey sees, Monkey do's to my crib."

One of them tried punch me, so I mased both of them.. Ghost came outta know where and pulled out his gun.