Chap 18😍

Layla POV

"What you mean I can't leave?" I was confused on why couldn't I leave. "Yo betta go In that motherfucking kitchen and clean all that mess you made, than your ass can leave fuck you thought this was."

My mouth with into a O shape, I thought he was going tell me I have stay forever.

I rushed in that kitchen so quick, and started to sweep and mop. I was so ready to leave this prison.

After I finished the kitchen, I gave Mayjor a Kiss, got my stuff  and went out the door I called my Lyft it was already outside.

I had made it back to the hotel, took a long shower and went on my phone to find a nice sudio apartment for me and my baby.

I didn't have nothing right now but imma always try to stack up my money for my son and so I can get my lil brother back up here.

It wasn't nothing they couldn't have. I had found a nice lil Sudio apartment it was only 750 a month.

Imma pay the first month rent, then imma have to find a job or something to pay next month and the other stuff.

———
2 weeks later..
So I moved into my lil studio apartment, I just finished decorating. I went to Walmart and Target to get some of the stuff the rest was In storage from my old house.

To day was my first day getting Mayjor and I wanted to make sure everything was cool, I had a little play pen for him with toys to go with it

I just wanted to spend time with my son, I know I'm not the best mother right now But I'm going to try everything in my power to be one.

All I know is I'm trying.

"Layla Open the damn door I'm scared." I went to the door and opened it, it was boujee, she rushed into the small studio.

"Hoe why you living in this hood ass neighborhood. Had me scared for a minute."

Me and Boujee been friends every since the pool party a day that hunted me. She came with me on my vacation and helped me a lot and I was thankful for that. If y'all didn't know boujee was trans.

Boy turned into girl, she told me stuff about trans that I didn't even know. "It's the only thing I can afford right now." Boujee went to sit on the couch.

"You made it nice tho Layla, you know you could've just asked me. I would have let you stay with me." She got up and gave me a hug. I just cried in her arms.

This was my life now and I had to deal with it. "He ruined me. I lost my shop, my house, my cars. My life I have nothing, only thing I got is my son who I'm barely going to see ghost and his mother wanna supervise me while watching my own son. I'm tired, I feel like I'm not good enough for nothing." Boujee wiped my tears.

"I thought we was over this faze Layla?" The thing is you can never get over people who did you dirt.

"I am so many feelings coming back since I came back, but you know me imma bounce back." Boujee nodded her head and went to look around.

I texted Ghost and asked him is still coming.

About a week ago ghost momma called me talm bout ghost was going to be at my house to supervise me with Mayjor

I cursed her out so bad, and I don't even curse like that.

I called her all types of bitches, whores, I even went to the point and said she had Aids, which she didn't.

But could you blame me I was mad and for her to be a mother she should know how it feels when people don't trust you around your child the one you carry in yo stomach.

I know it was disrespectful and all but at that moment I didn't care.

"Layla!!" I jumped up from the couch and went to the bathroom to see Boujee on the sink with her shoe in her hand. "What is that? I think it's a roach why is it flying?." I rolled my eyes at her. "Bitch it's a fly."Boujee slowly got off the sink and jumped my way. I pushed her off me.

"Girl you had me scared for a minute." I walked to the couch with Boujee right behind Me. On my toes I turned around, "Boujee Beg up ain't nun in here dang!"  She sat on the couch and ordered us some food from door dash.

30 minutes later

"That must be the food." Boujee said. I looked at her telling her to get up. "Girl no you know I'm scared, someone probably looking to kill me." I huffed and got up. When I opened the door.

And smiled. "Ma!" Mayjor jumped in my arms, I hugged him so hard. I opened my eyes and seen ghost mugging me.

"You gon let a Nigga in?" I rolled my eyes "ain't nun stop you before." He pushed pass me and walked in the sudio apartment.

He dropped Mayjor Gucci bookbag on the couch where Boujee was sitting at Boujee mugged him, ghost jumped at her, she had jumped back with her hands up covering her face. Ghost started laughing. "Scary Ass." He said

"Layla Imma go, yea imma go, you can have the food when it come, a bitch was finna knock his ass out, you seen how I put my hands up, I finna cock his ass in his face."

I laughed at her and hugged her, she got her Chanel purse and speed walked out the door.

I locked the door and showed Mayjor where his lil play stuff was. I played with him and everything, his favorite word was No and Nan nani boo boo.

I ask him do he like paw patrol he say No but then smile showing his two lil teeth at the bottom and say yes.

I was just smiling, like wow I help make this lil boy. He so smart, handsome and nice.

He was so Curious. He had my personality when I was the old happy me, but I knew if he had my personality he was going to have ghost anger.

I looked up from playing with Mayjor, and seen Ghost looking at me clenching his jaws, and I knew something was wrong.

I gulped and got up and went to the bathroom.