Chap 25🖤

"Ghost move Damn

"Ghost move Damn." I was laying in bed Ghost was in here hugging all up on me. Even though we had sex lastnight I still wasn't feeling his ass. Last night was Amazing I can tell you that. I was still little drunk but sleep would help that.

As I was going back to sleep Mayjor walked in my room. "Maaa!! Me hungry." I huffed. And started hitting Ghost he was sleep too. "Ghost" I called him about 3 times.

"Ghost he hungry get up." He started moving around. "Layla get yo lazy ass up damn. You should've never went outside if you knew you was gone get drunk." I opened my eyes to see Mayjor on the side of my bed looking at me.

"Where Noah at papa?" I said getting out the bed butt naked. "Him went to school." I grabbed my robe off the back of my door and put it on. I picked up Mayjor and walked down the stairs .

"What you wanna eat papa?" "Pancakes and oranges."

I nodded my head and opened the refrigerator. And got out his oranges and started peeling them. I took out the pancake mix and started making that too.

"why you and daddy sleep together?" I looked at him shocked. "It's grown folks business." 

After about 15 mins of making pancakes For all of us I made me my detox tea just to get over my hangover alittle. I sat Mayjor in his chair and gave him his food.

He was fucking that shít up. As he should be doing cause his momma a good cook.

" what you wanna do for your birthday next week papa?" I shallowed his food. "The HAWK! Me strong!"

I smiled at him and nodded my head. "How about a HAWK party with all your daycare friends?" He nodded his head and put a orange in his mouth.

"Daddy!" I turned around to see Ghost walk in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Can you watch him right quick while i got get this plan b?" He turned from pouring his orange juice and looked at me crazy.

"Girl yo ass tripping you ain't getting that shit the fuck you thought this was." I nodded my head I wasn't gone say shit else cause at the end of the day I was gone get it.

"Well His birthday coming up, and I wanna do it big because it's my baby 3rd birthday." Ghost nodded his head. " how much you need?"

"4k I got the rest." He nodded his head.

"What y'all wanna do today?" "Nun really I wanna stay in the house and have a movie night." We had decided to have a movie night. I told ghost I was gone get snacks and stuff but I was really going to get my plan b.

As I walked in the Walgreens holding Mayjor hand I bumped into somebody. "Oh shit my bad you good?" I looked up to see a dude holding a lil girl.

"Yea you?" I nodded my head. "Come on Papa." I picked up A'money and kept walking. Once I got my plan b I paid for it and hurried up and took it. I wasn't taking no risk. I also got some snacks but not a lot cause it was already snacks in the house.

When I got back home Ghost was sitting on the couch on the phone. My baby was sleep in my arms because it was his nap time.

"Who you on the phone with?" I had asked "my OG." I nodded my head and took My baby up stairs and put him in this bed.

When I walked back down the stairs I seen ghost digging in the Walgreens bag. He pulled out the box for the plan b. He snapped his neck towards me.

"Didnt i tell yo ass don't get that shit!" I rolled my eyes "boy fuck you who the fuck you is, it's my body you get pussy and yo mind start messing up."

All I felt was my neck being grabbed my ass hitting the wall. "Watch yo mouth!" I gulped I was waiting for a hit to the face or body. "Ghost move please, I'm sorry okay." All I felt was tears coming out my eyes.

I thought I was over it but I wasn't. "Bro I'm not finna hit yo ass what the fuck I told yo ass I wasn't gone do that nomo." I flinched and looked at him he looked like he was hurt that I just did all that.

He let go of my neck and walked away. I just stood right there and caught my breath. What happened just brung back a lot of memories that I wasn't ready to dig back up.

I fixed myself and went in the kitchen to start making the nachos for the movie night. "We should go to Chicago for Jr birthday." Ghost had said coming in the kitchen.

"I mean all my family out here, ain't nobody in Chicago for me."

"That shit might be true but my family ain't see him in almost a year." I started to think I didn't like Chicago everytime I went back something happened.

"How about we just fly your family out here I mean we do got the money & plus you on house arrest it ain't no point."

He thought his ass was a free man. That house arrest band says other wise. "I guess don't say shit when they fuck up yo House."

I nodded my head and finished making my nachos.
——
After everything was done we all sat on the couch and put it on the new Spider-Man.

"I had woke Mayjor up an hour ago so he  can be apart of the movie night. Noah even joined. All I knew was this was a nice night and hopefully it went more like this minus the me and ghost part.