Chap 9🖤

I laughed at ghost ass how stupid he looked

I laughed at ghost ass how stupid he looked. I stood right there with my baby while they argued. I was drunk and laughing at everything.

"You Petty, why would you say she was yo sister when you fucked a baby in her." Ghost started cussing her out. I wasn't surprised but Malaysia sure was.

Ghost phone started ringing. I guess it was connected to the Bluetooth in the house because I heard the whole conversation. "Ayo Ghost We got him! We got ole dude who killed yo sister." Ghost hung up the phone and pushed Malaysia out the way he, threw on his jacket and some gloves.

He grabbed his gun and put on his shoes. "Can you take me home ion wanna be here." He looked at me and ran out the house. Malaysia looked at me and shook her head.

I stumbled up the stair with my baby in my hand and went to the room I used to say in. I put my baby on the bed and took my clothes off.

It was hot asl. I grabbed Mayjor and got under the covers. "Ma-ma!" Mayjor said pointing to the door. I looked at the door and seen Malaysia.

Damn. I felt like a failure at this moment. My own son was calling another Woman momma. "Hey. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting I just wanted to bring you sum clothes." She sat some pajama pants and a tank top on the bed. "It's cool you can take them back. It ain't like He ain't seen me naked before."

"True but I feel if it's a little disrespectful. You is in the house I been living in for months now. I laughed at ole girl.

"You wanna talk about disrespect. You disrespected me by talking about my motherly hood when you don't even know me. Yo ass over here sitting in this nice ass house that ain't even yours. Tell my son to call you mommy. I ain't slow muthafucka I know you gotta teach a child to say momma and you over here trying to take my spot as a mother now that shit real Disrespectful. Get yo shit and get outta the room before I do sum I'm not gon regret."

I was heated. Malaysia looked at me and rolled her eyes and left I turned off the lights and went to sleep with A'money on my side.
————-
"AYO GET YO ASS UP SO WE CAN TAKE MY SON TO THE ZOO." The lights came on and I went straight under the covers. "Leave me alone and turn the light off." I felt the covers being torn off me.

"Aww Hell nah yo ass naked in my guest bed yea you def gotta get up." I huffed and got up. I looked at ghost who was licking his lips looking at me. I  took the cover and put it around me.

"You A Fucking Pervert! Where yo bitch at. He smacked his lips. "Don't worry all about that shit. Hea go some clothes and shoes." He threw the bag at me and left out.

I huffed and got up. I got into the shower and took a long one. After showering I got out brushed my teeth and washed my face.