Chap 6😍

Layla POV
We made it to Applebee's, and got our sits, and ordered our food. I ordered two steaks with a bunch of Sides, Nikki ordered her some wings.

After our food came we was eating and talking. A loud ass group of boys came in. But we didn't pay no attention.  The food came we started eating, "I'm finna go to the bathroom and then go to my car and get my wallet." She nodded her head, and finished her food it ain't even all that good.

I got up and went to the bathroom squatted and peed I didn't even pee a lot it was so irritating. After I washed my hands I left the bathroom and walked to the exit, somebody pulled me back i turned around and seen Ron and his crew. "Wassup young blood" I mugged him "Ron i ain't no blood nigga imma GD" they started bussing out laughing. "I'm just playing lil cousin, but who you up here with and how my lil niece doing" I smiled and put his hand on my stomach. That kind of pissed me off because he just said that in front of all his homies and plus they know Ghost.

"I'm here with Nikki." I didn't bother answering the other question. "Awl yea were she at" I nodded my head and pointed to were Nikki was at he walked ova there I turned back around and made my way to my car then my stomach bumped into somebody and made they phone fall in the parking lot. " my bad I ain't mean to do that"

"Damn yo fat ass need to watch out where you going next time yo ass cracked my phone" I know this nigga did not just call me fat. I looked up and seen it was Ghost ass "Yo I said I was sorry damn" I bumped pass him and finished walking to my car. I unlocked my door and got my wallet and start walking back to the restaurant. I seen that Ghost was walking up to my he deadass looked mad. "Yo what the fuck is this" he gave me his phone it was cracked but you still could see what was on it.

"It's not yours" he smacked his lips "fuck you mean it's not mine" as of right now I was willing to do anything to Protect my baby. "After you kicked me out yo house I went to my ex boyfriend house and we fucked so you off the hook" I gave him his phone back and he threw that shut right back in my face.

He chuckled and shook his head "that's why I don't fuck with hoes like you" and he turned around and walked away. He really shouldn't be mad I'm saving his ass.

I was finna walk back in the restaurant but my phone started ringing.
Conversation
Nikki- you don't have to come back in Ron already payed for the both of us.
Layla- Umm. Ok you coming out or what.
Nikki- No imma stay with Ron and his crew bitch guess who here.
Layla-Wh0?
Nikki- Ghost bitch he fine asf to bad I'm trynna get back with Ron black ass.
Layla- Awl well imma talk to you later Nik. Be safe
Nikki- Ok you too and we going to the club next weekend.
Layla- lol bye Nikki
End of conversation

I turned back around and walked to my car unlocked it and drove out the parking lot and made  my way home.

After I got home I parked my car in the garage. And walked in my house I seen keya and Noah playing 2k19 I brought Noah a couple of weeks ago. "Bitch were you been"

"Applebee's with Nikki" Keya frowned "you still friends with that neighborhood thot, you need to associate with real bitches". I rolled my eyes "girl ain't nun wrong with Nikki"

"Mmhhm" she waved me off and finished playing 2k. "When you done playing the game come to my room I gotta tell you something" she nodded her head, I walked up to my room and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I took off my clothes and got in.

After 30 minutes in the shower I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. Went into my room and put on my Calvin Klein Sports bra and boy shorts, put my hair and a messy buns and laid down and started watching video on Instagram. Keya came in and laid down on the bed.

I told her everything that happened at Applebee's. After I was finished she mugged the shit outta me. "Bitch you petty asf,  how you gon be selfish like that Layla"

"Keya tell me how I'm being selfish when all I'm doing is trying to protect me, my brother, and this baby, I'm definitely not trynna be in the same position you was in getting my ass beat and losing my baby, and watch that bitch work keya you definitely know how I go down"

"WOW LAYLA YOU GON SNOOP DOWN THAT LOW" I did lowkey feel bad about what I said about keya baby dying. But like were I'm at in life I'm not in the position for people to judge me about what and what I'm not doing right. Because at the end of the day ain't no body gon keep their promises, at the end of the day I'm gon always be alone, at the end of the day it's just gon be me my brother and my baby and I really ain't got no problem with that, you gotta be selfish in this cold world and it's time for me to stop giving a shit cause I really don't need nobody.

Keya got up and left. And I went to sleep not caring.