Chap 14🖤

I been texting Layla ass for the longest I had landed in Florida a couple of hours ago, I was coming for sum business so I thought why not see my son for one last time

I been texting Layla ass for the longest I had landed in Florida a couple of hours ago, I was coming for sum business so I thought why not see my son for one last time. I been texting her ass for the longest!

Ha ass not texting me back made me a lil bit worried because she loved that arguing shit

Ha ass not texting me back made me a lil bit worried because she loved that arguing shit. I called one of my guys. And told him to track ha phone. He instantly got the address. '608 keillen Rd'I called up my driver and told him to take me to Layla Place.

I ain't give no fucks about Layla all I wanted to know if my son was straight..

1 hour later.
I had pulled at her townhouse. It was okay, look like ha ass doing good out here. I hopped out the car and seen her front door glass broke.  I put my hand inside the door and unlocked it.

"LAYLA!!" Ain't nobody answer. I went upstairs trying to find her room and shit. All I seen was blood.

I followed the blood  tracks which lead to the bathroom. I took out my gun, and took it off safety.

When I opened the bathroom door I seen Layla sitting on the floor with a bloody nose and face. Crying with some tissue in her hand.

I wanted to slap the blood off her. "What the fuck happened to you!" She jumped scared looking at me.

"Th-Ey too-k h-imm" I was confused on what the bitch was saying it sounded like she said the buggy man. "Yeah, ion speak Chinese" she started crying harder.

"I'm S-orry." I frowned confused on what she was saying sorry for. But sum in my gut was saying ask foe yo son. "What you saying sorry for! Layla where my son man"

she looked at me scared to answer the question. "WHERE MY SON LAYLA!" She started crying even harder blowing me. Like damn answer the question.

"They took him!l" she finally got out.

"Mane you betta not be lying to me! Who took my son Layla. See this the shit I be talking about you incapable of parenting! Yo ass know how deep I'm in these fucking streets, I told yo ass when you was living in that bummy ass apartment back in the A to get security Cameras every where you go!"

I started pacing back and forth.putting the gun to the side of my head. I couldn't believe this girl than got my son took.

"Mane get yo ass up and clean up self!" I walked to the bathtub and started running her sum water.  I left out the bathroom, and slammed the door.

I called the Mexican Mafia, my ass was in deep ties with them. "Ghost my guy, what can I do for you today my friend." Hugo was the head of the Mexican Mafia, he answered all my calls.

"Aye to Hugo, they took my son, beat the fuck outta my babymomma the hoe is traumatized!"  I know who took my son about a couple months ago I was working with the Mafia and got into it bad with the Russians.

They ass started sending me riddles with roses are red and all that shit. This one of the reasons why I ain't want my son outta the A.  

"My friend are you talking about the Russians? Them crazy muthafuckers! I'm going to send sum men down to Florida if that's where you at  right now." I nodded my head.

"Yea and hurry the fuck up, I told you sum like this would happen." I hung up the phone I walked back into the bathroom and seen Layla now in the tub washing up slow asl. Which was blowing me. I decided to be nice and squat down to talk to her.

"Look, I know yo ass in shook right now but I need you to pull through for papa what ever you fucking call him, all you need to know is imma get him back I know who took him."

Ha ass wasn't listening at first but when I told her I know who took him her head turned so fast just to look at me. "You did this didn't you?"

I ain't know what to say, the shit was my fought. "All you need to know is imma get him back."

I looked down at her body and seen gun shot wounds that was old, scars on her arms. I felt bad asl I did half of that shit her body.

She I guess she noticed I was looking at her scars and covered her self up. "Damn I did that?" She looked down at the scars and nodded her head.

Seeing my son being snatched away from me in that courtroom really did sum to me. That shit was the second time my heart broke.

"Look Layla I'm sorry Ite, ion be thinking sometimes and my mind goes into a black hole, the shit I did to you was not acceptable in no shape of human form.

After we get our son back imma go into therapy, get myself together." She ain't say nun but I knew she was listening.

My phone started ringing. "Yo" ole dude started laughing on the other end. "Well if it ain't Ghost! Look who I have here." He put the camera on a figure I noticed it was son playing with sum toys.

The ole Russian dude put the camera in mayjor face. He seen me and smiled. "Daddy!!" Layla jumped out the tub and took the phone. "Mayjor! Omg my baby" she started bussing crying.

All that crying shit wasn't the time for that tho. The Russian dude put the phone on his face.

"Ghost you come to me at 9:00 pm I will hand you your son back and that will be the last time  you see him." Looks like this gon be the day I die.