Chap 16😍

Layla POV
Once I got up the stairs I seem Nikki dancing on sum dude, he was chocolate, big nose, cute eyes. Had a lil drip. When she seen me she ran up to me and hugged the shit outta me.

"Omg bitch I missed you so much, I'm so happy that you back. You seem yo son yet he so handsome." I just smiled at her and hugged her back. I ain't wanna tell anybody that I did see my son. Cause they was gone run back and I don't trust nobody no more. "Yea I been seeing him on the gram."

"Girrrl I feel like you being one of those moms." I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. I had walked out the vip section and went to the bar. And got me some henny.

While walking back to the VIP with my drink, I had bumped into somebody. "Damn lil mama watch were you doing." I huffed and spoke "sorry."

Lil nigga started going off  "dang you got shit all over my shoes you know how much these bitches cost." I rolled my eyes and bumped pass him. I felt somebody grab my arm  I turned to see it was the same dude. "I know yo lil face from somewhere."  I started to frown cause I didn't know him at all.

"You that girl ghost got pregnant, oh shit." He quickly let me go and ran off some where. I frowned even more and walked back into the VIP.

A couple hours later.
My ass was drunk asl. I had like 5 shots of henny some Vodka and some more stuff.  Me and Nikki ass was just twerking and dancing to queen key Hey. Shit was turned in this club more people was coming and it was about 2 in the am.

As another song came on Me and Nikki started going our thing like in the middle of the song. I felt my natural Ponytail being yanked making me fall to the floor.

Next thing I see is ghost hovering over me. "Bitch what you doing back in the A." I had tried to get up and he pushed me back down, Making me hit my head.

I tried to get up again but he had Punched the shit outta my leg it was turning all different kinds of colors.

"Ghost leave her alone she didn't do shit to you she ain't worried about you." Nikki said next thing I know Nikki was being pushed Into the tables. Ghost had yanked me up by my arms. And started to choke me. "Bitch you went to go see my son without me knowing." He had than stopped choking me and grabbed my arm and walked me out the club.

"Tookie get the Mother fucking car." The tookie dude had ran, I mean he was running like there was no tomorrow.

Me on the other hand I was stuck, shocked and drunk. I couldn't believe that stuff was happening all over again. I just really hoping that history wasn't going to repeat its self. 

Like one minute later the 2019 Mercedes benz maybach had pulled up. I knew it was a 2019 cause I had been looking at some. Ole dude had got out and gave Ghost the keys.

"Would you let me go." He had ignored me and pushed me into the car. As soon as he got in he drove straight off not even looking if it was cars behind him or in front of him. at this point I was scared and nervous like what was he going to do.

We had soon pulled up to a house downtown it was more like a apartment building. "Get the fuck out." I got out the car and walked with him to the house. While walking up the stairs I had tripped making me buss my stuff.

Ghost had walked in front of me and opened the door. I was low key thinking like run back down the stairs but as soon as i was finna do it ghost grabbed me and pulled me Into house.

When I got in there I looked around all I seen was Mayjor pictures and toys everywhere. damn he really must be a good father to my son.

He pushed me on the couch and walked off I thought that was my chance to walk out the door so I got up and went to the door. And touched it, the alarm had went off causing the doors to lock.

Dang what type of stuff he got in got his house, locking doors by itself and stuff. "Sit yo drunk ass down." I jumped when I heard his voice. I tripped over the toy that was sitting on the floor.

"Matta of fact don't sit down, this shit finna be quick and fast." The alarm was still going off so he went to put the pin in to turn it off.  "Listen imma be nice saying this, yo ass need to go back to where ever you came from cause 'My Son' don't need no bitch in his life he sat, so gon head on." so he call that being nice.

"I'm not leaving my son, Ghost, look I understand what I did was grimy asl, but you can't keep me away from my son. I lost everything because of you and Im definitely not losing my son over you once again. I don't care if I have to call the Police on yo ass ."

I didn't even blink once and I was on the floor.

"Bitch call them they ain't gon find shit, you dumb asl for saying that." I had mumbled something slick outta my mouth and he heard me. He punched me in my mouth.

I was in shock cause I didn't see that coming at all. I felt my lip, cause it felt like it was bleeding and it was getting big. When I felt my lip blood was gushing out my shit.

I started to cry because I hated blood and my lips was hurting, I was mad pissed actually.

I don't know what came over me maybe it was me being drunk . I got off the floor and blacked out.