Chap 12😍

Layla POV

It's been like 1 month since I woke up, I found out I had a boy. I don't even know what he look like or even his name, haven't seen him or ghost. When I woke up in the hospital, Nobody was there I mean nobody.

Yea Ron sent me flowers and Nikki came  to visit, but nobody was there when I woke up crying asking for my baby. It's hurts so bad. I just wanna give up. My shop is coming back together I'm literally going broke just to fix it up.

Today I was with Ron he wanted me to go to some pool party with him, he says I need to stop being so depressed.

But I really don't kno have I'm going thought a lot. Me and Ron was In the car all I was thinking about was my baby boy all I wanted to know was if he was ok, did he need mommie by this side, was he a cry baby.

I just wanted to kno. We made it to the party Ron helped me out the car. He lead me to the back yard,it was a big backyard had a slide and everything.

"Imma go get you some orange juice or sum stay right here." Ron said I nodded my head, every since I got out the hospital I couldn't drink alcohol it was gon mess me up even more.

Ron came back with my lemonade cause they didn't have any orange juice. "Laylay go have fun get in the pool or sum I know you feel lonely but you gon get though this shit my uncle ain't raise no quiter."

I put on a lil smile for Ron. He picked me up and ran to the pool. "RONN PUT ME DOWN!!" He threw me straight in the pool. I pushed my self to the top of the water. Some girl walked up to me and helped me out the pool "You Layla right the one that be doing nails" I nodded my head "yea that's me"

She started screaming "omg bitch I follow you on Instagram can I take a picture of you my name boujee by the way."

I smiled at her energy and nodded my head she took the picture and sent it to me. I put it on instagram.

I was finna walk off but she grabbed me by my arm, "hey can we sit down and talk for a minute" I frowned at her "uhh yea I guess

I was finna walk off but she grabbed me by my arm, "hey can we sit down and talk for a minute" I frowned at her "uhh yea I guess."

We sat down and she started talking "so I was wondering if you could hire me at the nail shop, i been following you for years and I know you got the best of the best people. but I feel like you should give a bitch a chance."

"I guess I could do that meet me at the shop next Monday, 3pm." She started jumping and screaming "thank you, you don't know how much this mean to me." She hugged me and left.

I seen Ghost walking out of the house, I jumped up and rushed to him. "I thought yo ass was dead." He said I punched him in his face, "BITCH!!"He grabbed me by my neck, Ron came running up.

"Aye Ghost Man don't do this man leave her alone" Ghost let me go and pushed Ron into a table, and pulled out his gun. "Nigga is this yo problem get yo ass on sum where you kno what happened last Time you tried to intervene."

He turned around and grabbed me by the back of my neck and dragged me into the house. He dragged me upstairs to a room, and locked the door.

"Where my son at ghost?" He laughed, "yo son? You mean my son right the one you tried to keep away from me."

Tears was just falling from my eyes at this point "I was trying to protect him after the all the rumors I heard about you I ain't want my son or daughter to be in yo mess Or end up like you."

"That wasn't yo decision to make, and I told yo ass on my lil sister when you drop this baby you dead." He pulled out his gun and put the Silencer on he pointed the gun to my head. Silent tears started running down my face.

"Ghost you don't have to do this please think about our son, Ghost Please!." I was sobbing at that point something told me that he not gon care if lil baby don't got no mother in his life.

What the gun says he do. But a little me was hoping that he could understand what's gon happen if he killed me. "Sorry lil mama I don't trust yo ass" I heard the gun go off and somebody hit me upside my head. I fell to the floor it felt like something burning my whole body in the inside moving, my head was hurting I just closed my eyes and let the darkest take over me.