Chap 18🖤

"Noah!!! Get yo ass up hea!" It was the next day and I was in the house, with Noah and A'money

"Noah!!! Get yo ass up hea!" It was the next day and I was in the house, with Noah and A'money. "Mane what Layla?" I sat up on the bed. "You been having lil girls in my house?!"  He smacked his lips.

"It ain't even like that Layla. It was just one girl. Don't even trip like that." I ain't want nobody in my house that I didn't Know.

"I don't care who it is. Don't bring no bitch or nigga in my house, you go to they house and do that. Don't nobody should know where we live Noah. All this shit supposed to stay between us." He smacked his lips and left out. I got up and got ready. I was gon spend sum time with Mayjor today just us.

My papa was walking now. I was so happy. And his birthday coming up. Next month and I was going all out for my baby. After I got ready I went to Mayjor room and started to get his stuff on.. after I got everything he needed I we left out and got in the car.

I made sure to text Noah and told him not to let anybody in the house. I pulled off and went straight to the indoor kids playground. I was so muthafucking stressed, it was Either me putting Noah in his place or helping him figure out what kind of college he was going to go to. I had alittle surprise for him, since he graduating in 2 months.

All I ask of my lil brother is don't go out to these streets. So far he been doing good with that. I looked in the back to see Mayjor in the back playing with his toy that hanging on the window.

Once we made it to the park I got mayjor out the car. To take him a picture before we went in. He would not let me take one. After I start telling him he wouldn't get his toys. He let me take a picture.

We walked in the playground and got our wrist bands

We walked in the playground and got our wrist bands. As soon as I let him go he ran to the playground. All I knew was I wasn't sitting down for nothing to look at my phone. Everywhere he went I followed.

He had fell on the ground. He looked at me "uh oh mummy." I started laughing. "It's okay papa get up." He got up and started running again. After about 20 minutes of him playing. We sat down and ate pizza.

"It's guuod mummy, It guod! Yum!" I started laughing again the way he talked was so fucking funny. I loved it. I took out my phone and started taking videos of him eating.

"What's Good, Layla I see you treating my son well." I froze, I seen him die the Mexican man told me, his boss said he was dead. I'm tripping. I blinked for the second time, he was still there.

"I- I thought you were d-dead!" Ghost chuckled and looked at me. "I was but the Mexicans managed to bring me back, I was in Mexico for a while."

I stood up when he picked up Mayjor. Thinking he was gon run off with him.

"Damn I can't hold my son now." I took A'money from him.

"You ain't dead, you still got a restraining order on you. You can't be around us. 300 ft back partner.

Ghost laughed and shook his head. "See the Thing is Isaiah Banks is dead. But not Isaiah Miller. So I can be around my son any day or night." All that kept running through my hand was he was going to take my son away from me again.

"Look I ain't here to take my shorty away from you.. I need a place to stay, an a little birdy told me y'all live in a gated community, and all the houses look the same. I need to lay low for awhile. It's snakes around, an I need to find them." I shook my head no.

"Hell Naw Ghost! You living there is putting my son and my brother in danger. The fuck I look like helping you out?"

He the purse I was and pulled me towards him.

"Listen I'm trynna protect yo ass. Yo ass ain't listen when I told you it's snakes around you. I would have never came back! But I had to. I ain't never ask you for shit! I gave yo ass money I could of just gave to my OG! I at least deserved this lil favor."

I sighed, he was right. I grabbed my keys, and picked up Mayjor. I walked out the playground with ghost behind me. I got into my car which was a 2018 Audi A7.

I put mayjor in his car seat. Ghost was already in the car. Once I got in I drove off towards my house..

••••
We had got to the house, I parked in the garage and got A'money out. I walked in the house, with ghost behind me. "Noah!!! Wea you at?" He came running down the stairs. I gave him Mayjor. Cause he was knocked out sleep. "Put him in his bed take off his stuff and put his pj's on." He nodded his head.

He seen ghost and smiled. "Wassup Ghost good to see you again." He walked away and went upstairs. I frowned the fuck he saying wassup to ghost for. Than the shit came back to me. "My lil brother was yo little birdie!" 

He ain't say nothing so I knew it had some type of truth to it. "Wea my room?" I frowned at him.

"You ain't for no room you might as well sleep on the couch or sleep with A'money. Cause Boujee out doing something and she got the guest room." He smacked his lips, and walked out the kitchen. I texted Boujee to make sure she was okay.

She texted back, saying she was out with her boo, an wont be back until tomorrow morning. I went straight to my room and took a shower. After the shower I laid in my bed with my panties and bra.

I got under the covers and got on my phone. It started ringing I noticed it was Monty. "Come by the shop tomorrow I got something for you." I told him okay and we talked fir about 3 hours. Until I hung up.

As soon as I was finna close my eyes and K.O. I was thinking it was Noah. "What you want Noah damn?!" I looked up and seen ghost getting into the bed with me. The mugged him the fuck he thought he was doin.

"Nigga what you doing get out!" He got under the covers. "Hell naw I ain't sleeping on that couch, and I ain't sleep with My lil shorty his bed to little." I started yelling at him.

"GO SLEEP WITH NOAH THEN! THIS IS MY BEd! I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE SLEEPING IN HERE WITH ME!" I hated when people Sleep with me, I liked the bed to myself. So I didn't have to tell nobody to soot over or stop snoring. That shit was mad irritating to me.

"Girl if you don't shut yo ass up and go to sleep." I huffed and turned around. I just wanted his ass to leave I hated his ass.