Chap 13🖤

1 day later!

1 day later!

"You cool you need anything else before I leave, to school." Noah asked me, I looked up from the tv. "No I'm okay." I had just got out the hospital and I was put on bed rest.

Noah had everything in my room, the
Microwave, fruit snacks and drinks.

All A'money toys and food was I here. He was also in here sleep it was packed in here. "You Sure Layla? You kno you can't get up." I nodded my head. "Mhmm take the car to school. I'll see you later." He grabbed the keys and left out.

I woke up A'money because I was bored. An getting tired of watching Disney Channel. "Papa!!" I picked him up and shook him up. He woke up rubbing his eyes. He started whining. "Come on you gotta get up momma bored."

He had got up but laid back down with his butt in the air. But his eyes was wide open. "Ma, dada" he said sitting up picking up my phone. I had shook my head no. "No papa." He been asking to speak to Ghost all day. I couldn't let that happen.

His face started to go into a crying face. He started crying. "You wanna watch PJ mask?"he shook his head no and still was crying. I gave in and grabbed my phone. I called ghost, he answered in the 3rd ring.

"What the fuck you want." I ain't say nun I just rolled my eyes and handed A'money the phone he picked it up Upside down.

"Dada!!" He started giggling, "Damn yo lil white ass need a haircut." He was right A'money needed a hair cut ASAP No Rocky.

I just been waiting to find somebody good because I didn't want to go to no barber and they fucked my baby lining up. "Look, look at thes." He started showing ghost the Tv, my lamp, and every other object he could think of.

He got off my bed and sat on the floor. Put his whole face close to the camera. Him and ghost talked For about 5 minutes.

Until Mayjor Hung up. "Ma." I looked up from the tv. He started patting his stomach. He was indicating that he was hungry. I put his Tv food in the Microwave.

I waited for like 5 minutes until it was done. I took it out the microwave and gave it to him. "This Guod." He said chewing his food. All I know is I went to sleep. With him eating his food.
__________
I woke up it was about 9 pm at night, damn I slept 5 hours. I seen Noah picking up Mayjor toys and stuff. I really appreciated my brother the most.

He been doing everything, and he only 17. But I feel it's only right I been working my ass off for him too.

"Where Mayjor?" He looked at me, "I put him to sleep. He was throwing his clothes everywhere, plus toys." I nodded my head. I looked at my phone, and seen it was a message from ghost.

I noticed he texted me right after him, and Mayjor got off the phone

I noticed he texted me right after him, and Mayjor got off the phone.. I huffed and jumped out my bed fucked bed Rest. Next thing I know I heard my front door being broken open.

Noah Jumped and looked at me. "Layla what was that?" He said whispering. "I don't know,look imma go to you and Mayjor room. And get my baby. I need you to be out the back door." He looked at me scared. But nodded his head.

"Okay,be safe Layla." He kissed my head. And ran out the back door. I opened my safe and got my gun. I had got this gun when Ghost put his hands on me.

I ran to my son and Lil brother room. Which was across the hall. I opened the door and got my baby. I felt my bonnet getting pulled making me fall, with Mayjor in my hands.

As soon as I hit my head, the gun had fell under Noah bed. My baby jumped up and started crying.. little did I know they wasn't here for me.

They started trying to pull my baby outta my arms. I holded him as hard as I could.. but the dude who was in the mask got one of his big man to punch me and the face knocking me out.

Next thing I know I feel my baby getting took in outta my hands and a tear falling from my eye.

Short Chapters I Just wanted to update, more chapters coming soon.😍