Chap 1🖤

RULE I: dont take pictures

"Yeah wassup I'm in the studio
right now." It's been like 6 months since all that stuff that went down with Ghost and me.

We where now co-parenting with Mayjor it was going ok. Ghost had his days.

And if y'all wondering if I was doing music, no I'm in the studio because Boujee wanted to make a diss track about some dude.

"Aye I need you to come get Mayjor I got some shit to handle."

"Uhhh ok, I gotta find me a ride tho where you at?" I turned around and looked at Boujee she was getting out the booth.

"I can drop you off if you want me to I'm leaving anyways." I nodded my head. I had started working at this nail salon it wasn't nothing Major it was just something to keep me paying my bills.

I still lived in that studio apartment, the only thing I could afford. "I'm at my OG house." I nodded my head ok and hung up.

We left the studio and got into Boujee truck. She had stopped at the store and got her a whole bunch of junk.

Not to long we pulled up at ghost momma house I really didn't like her she was always holding shit against me, and I wasn't really feeling that.

His lil sister she was a cool lil girl she acted like I was her big sister or sum. "You need me to come in there with you?" Boujee asked. " I mean if you want to."

She turned off her engine and got out the car with me. We walked to the front door I knocked on the door like 30 seconds later his lil sister Amiya came to the door.

"Hey layla Isiah in the house with mayjor." I nodded my head and grabbed boujee hand and we walked together in the house.

I seen his momma and her uncle sitting on the couch talking about me they didnt see me tho. "Yea Mike she ain't shit all she do is ask my son for money."

The uncle had laughed. "now I know he ain't pick no hood rat to be his baby momma, I be seen her on the gram in tho clothes ain't that's what you call it theses days?"

First off I only asked ghost for some money once which was like 3 months back I was late asl on rent and didn't have no job. And as for his uncle he need to shut his big ass up looking like a nicca on my 600lbs life.

I laughed at them boujee looked at them and mugged them. "Where ghost at?" Amiya had pointed to wear ghost was at.

I walked to the back. Boujee stayed in the living room cause she looked like she was ready to Smack a hoe with her purse.