Chap 11🖤

"From looking at the pictures I grant Ms

"From looking at the pictures I grant Ms. Layla Roberson, full custody of Mayjor Banks. Mr. Isaiah Banks, you will stay 300 feet away from Ms.Roberson and her child if made contact. You will face up to 5 years in prison.

I also grant you to child support the amount will be in the letter. So I suggest you say your good byes to your son. Court Out of Section."

The judge got up and left. I couldn't believe it I was crying and everything. Yah I wanted custody of my son but the judge put so much shit on Ghost. Child support and a Restraining order. Karma Is a bitch.

"MAN THIS SUM BULLSHIT!" Ghost momma had said. The guard had brung Mayjor out with a book bag. I'm guessing with sum of his clothes, and toys. The guard had took him to Ghost so he could say his goodbyes.

Ghost knew it wasn't no way outta this situation.He knew making contact with me and Mayjor was gon mess his case up more.

I over heard him talking to Mayjor. But him being a active baby he was really listening he was just smiling at him."I love you JR. Aight you been the best thing that happened to me in a while. This ain't goodbye my nigga it's see you later."

Ghost hugged him so hard, the guards was pulling on Mayjor to get him outta Ghsot hands. I wasn't gon lie and say I feel bad for the Man. because I do.

Yeah, he might be a good father. But that doesn't change the face that he is a abuser, and ion want my child to grow up and hit women because he's mad. I'll never for give myself for that.

The guard had brung Mayjor over to me I picked him up. My lawyer had escorted us out the Court room.

I order me a Uber. I had found me a apartment in Florida. It was 2 bedroom 2 bath.

I put all my stuff from the studio apartment in Storage I been saying with Boujee ever since.

Even tho I Got Evicted I still paid the rent money. I didn't want that shit to be on my record. 

We pulled up at Boujee Apartment Complex. I buzzed the door she opened it. I walked up the stairs with Mayjor in my arms. Boujee opened the front door.

"BITCHHH YOU GOT CUSTODY!!" Boujee yelled. I nodded my head and smiled. I was happy it was time for a new start. I got everything ready in Florida.

I rented a shop down there it was getting renovated. I brought the furniture and everything. The Shop was going to be called The Beauty Bar.

It was going to have a nail section, Hair, Lash and Makeup. It was me and Boujee idea.

We made that up because I knew people was getting tired of going place to place to get everything done. So I just put it all in one place.

I went down to Florida, 3 days ago to see how it looked it was a big ass warehouse and ever corner I wanted something to be there.

It cost me about 30k. Something I really didn't have but I made that shit work like always.

I laid Mayjor down in Boujee Bed because he was knocked out. I went back out to the living room with boujee.
She had a glass of wine for the both of us.

"Bitch here it's time to celebrate! I'm happy for you, you did this shit alone and still won yo son." I laughed at Boujee you could tell she was already a lil tipsy.

I took out my purse and handed Boujee the letter the judge had gave us at the beginning of court. She instantly opened it.

"Okay it says that Ghost will have to pay 900 for child support every month on the 1st. If he don't pay that he going to jail. It also say that he gotta give you all the Important things for Mayjor, like his birth certificate, social security and anything else that belongs to him."

900 for child support that was bad. "I feel bad for Him Jee." Was I regretting taking him to court NO. It was just the human in me having feelings.

"Oooh I should Smack yo ass don't feel bad for that nigga after everything. You moving on with yo life Layla with yo son. Yo lil ass found sum money to open to yo own big ass shop. All you gotta do is keep it pushing."

"You right!" I took a sip of the wine. "I gotta tell you sum Lay." I frowned Boujee ain't never been this nervous. "What?" She gulped done the wine.

"I got sum body pregnant!" My face went up. Boujee the trans Boujee got somebody pregnant. "WHEN?!"

"Girl I was 16 I ain't know. But the girl he name Tonya we used to fuck around.   She found out I wanted to be trans and quit that shit instantly. So about 2 weeks ago she Dm me on Insta and was like we got a 9 year old daughter. Butch I choked she sent pictures and everything she look just like me. And I got another baby on the way."

Damn I ain't see this coming. Boujee got 2 kids. "Wait you got another baby on the way?! How that happened."

"Me and my co workers was out and we ended up getting drunk. I woke up in the bed with one of them her name is Cece. I found out the same day Tonya dm me. Bitch I'm sumbody momma!"

In all honesty thought Boujee removed her dick. I guess she tucked it good asf. I didn't know if I should call her. he or she.

"Awww Booo Congratulations!!!!" I hugged her. I knew her ass finna go crazy.

My phone started ringing I answered it was from a unknown Number. "Hello!"

"Roses are blood, bullets are fire, you are dead. See you in hell." The line when dead.

Yo WTF. Was that shit. My heart was beating hard asl. I needed to hurry up and get outta Atl. I'm scared for my life.