Chap 16🖤

3 months

3 months

After Ghost death I did everything he said. I went back to the A and got everything. I even told his mama he was gone.

But anyways back to the good stuff. A BITCH WAS RICH!!!! My salon was open and money was coming in slowly but surely.

"Hey Layla, Tania was asking me to tell you can she pick up sum shifts." I looked up at Nisha and nodded my head. "Mhmm fashoo just tell her sign these papers."

I gave her the papers. Y'all a bitch was really running a business again, it felt good to be back on my boss shit again. A'Money was at a expensive ass daycare so he was surely protected. I brought me a car and got a nice lil house in a gated community.

I was low key scared cause I knew Ghost wasn't going to be here to protect our son but I'm always gon protect him with all my power. An after everything I went through these last few years I deserve every good thing that's coming my way.

"Aye Layla!" I looked up from my desk an seen my fine ass boyfriend. I smiled so hard when I seen him.

"I thought you was coming in a hour?" Monty shook his head, "naw lil mama I wanted to take you out, I know yo lil ass been cooped up on this office for hours." I smacked my lips at him. "Boy you so extra!"

Monty was a hood nigga.. but he was a good hood nigga. He was a barber and has his own shop. I met him through Noah, he was Noah barber and also Mayjors'.

I got my stuff and left out my salon, with Monty we got in his Audi and pulled off.

"Wea you taking me?" I took out my phone and texted Noah asking him was he at home. "Chick-Fil-A since you been telling me you want that, then we gon pick up lil jit and go to lego land or sum shit." I nodded my head.

See this the type of BabyDaddy it wanted, we don't even have to be together. Family Time Is Everything!!

Mayjor def knew who his father was I showed him a picture every night and every morning. I would never let my son call Somebody else daddy, when his daddy still has that title. I been told Monty this. It's so disrespectful when I hear my son calling somebody else daddy when his dad died saving him.

"Okay, can we go pick him up now? I miss my baby!" Monty nodded his head, and turned the car around. "You gon give me sum tonight?" I started laughing at him Monty Always wanted something.

"You always want sum, didn't I just give you sum pussy like Yesterday?" He smacked his lips. Even tho me and Monty started dating 3 months ago.

I gave in, a bitchhh haven't had any dick since ghost and I was craving for it. Monty wanted to wait, but my ass was like nope. "Yeah, you did but I want sum more." He grabbed my thigh. "Come on stop playing!" I said laughing

I seen we had pulled up at A'Money daycare. I hopped out and went in. "Hey Layla you hear for Mayjor?"

I nodded my head. An waited for the lady to go get my baby. I seen A'Money walking out. With his spider man book bag on. "Momma!!!" I picked him up and kissed him all over his face.

"Hey papa! You wanna go eat eat?" He started nodding his head I signed him out and got back in the car with Monty.

"Wassup Mayjor." Mayjor nodded his head at Monty. Monty pulled off. My phone dinged and it was bougie. I haven't talked to bougie ever since she put hands on that lil girl.

"Hello?" I heard a yell. "Layla! Girl I'm so glad I got in touch with you. Look I need your help I need you to bail me out of jail." I frowned

"JAIL! What you in jail for Boujee?" She huffed on the phone. "I beat my babymomma up, the bitch kept trying me! But Is you gon bail me out?" I started thinking. Should I bail Boujee out to see if she gon get her life together.

But then again she wouldn't have left me hanging. An after everything she did for me the least I can do is do this one lil favor.

"Okay Boujee just tell me the information. I took a piece of paper and pen out my purse and started writing what she said. "An how much yo bail?"Even tho I had money again I ain't want to spend it so quick.

"Uhh 20k" when I tell you I dropped my phone. And picked it up; "20k Boujee what the fuck you do to the girl?!"

"Layla is you going to do it or not?" All I wanted to know is what she do to ole girl to get a bail for 20k.

"Yea the money will be sent to the jail. You should be out witn 24 hours. Call me when you out." She said okay I hung up the phone.

I looked in the back and seen Mayjor looking out the window. In his car seat. We had pulled up at Chick-Fil-A I got Mayjor out the car.

An walked in into the restaurant. Monty want up there and ordered our food while me and Mayjor sat down.

"Papa, how was school?" A''money loved school, even before I put him in daycare he was always like I wanna go to school.

Even tho he ain't know how to say it right yet I understood him. "Suhool Wea Guod." I always asked him how his day was cause he wouldn't lie to me. I was so skeptical to put him in daycare cause, sum of these people who work at daycare be putting they hands on The kids.

An god knows I would Go to War for my baby. Monty came back with the food we ate and talked. This was the type of life I wanted to have no Drama, Always on my Mommie Duties and had a good ass boyfriends.

I was gon live this life to the end!

The End.....

(Y'all I'm so happy I got to write this story it was a blast.)

Next Chapter Coming Soon....