Chap 2😍

Layla POV
1 month later

"Girl Deon ass be doing to much talking bout I can't talk to no other niggas if I want to be with him" Keya said I rolled my eyes and finished making my chicken Alfredo. Keya started talking to Deon bout 2 weeks ago and she can't stop talking bout him like dang girl change the subject. "Keya yo ass talk bout him everyday shut up"

She rolled her eyes "stuck up bitch" she mumbled I bussed out laughing and smacked her across her head. "Bitch don't touch me" i shook my head and turned off the shove made me a plate and got me some water and sat down and ate my food.

"Damn you couldn't make me nun sus" i mugged her "instead of staring at me eating go get your own" she huffed and got up and made her food. "I love youuu Keya" I yelled "don't talk to me" I laughed at her. I finished my food and went to get another plate. I walked back to the dining room and sat back down "damn hoe you fat asf"

"Naw I'm just thick, but I been eating a lot lately." She nodded her head after I finished my second plate me and keya watched a movie, she talked bout Deon, and I was getting a headache. We both feel asleep on the couch.

12am
I woke up I felt nauseous I jumped up from the couch and ran to the bathroom pulled up the toilet set and throw up all the Chicken Alfredo. I stop I felt it come all ova again and I went back to throwing up. I felt some body pull my hair back "you good Laylay" I put my head up and seen keya looking worried I nodded my head. Got up flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

I went to my room instead of going back to the couch me and Keya went back to sleep.

Morning
I woke up and seen keya was still sleep so I decided to go grocery shopping I got in the shower. Did my Hi-gene put on my clothes and shoes made sure I head everything, and went to the grocery store.

Once I got their I parked my car. Went into the store and started shopping. I bumped into somebody as I was looking for some fruit snacks "I'm so sorry" i turned around and seen a pretty darkskin girl "bitch watch wear you going" I mean mugged her "watch yo mouth you got the right bitch" I was not in the mood "aye tiana where you at" she could say anything to me she answered him "I'm ova here" she yelled I seen Ghost walking up to her I rolled my eyes and walked away with my cart.

After I got everything I needed I payed and started putting the bags in my car. I felt somebody tapped me I turned around and seen Ghost I mugged him "what you want" I had a attitude that girl ruined my mood. "I want yo pussy again" I laughed at him "You ain't neva getting Pinky again" I turned back around and finished putting bags in my trunk

"Ite ain't even tight" I did a double take "not what you was saying last time I checked you was like fuck ma you tight asf and yo ass was groaning" he pinned me to the car and all of a sudden i felt nauseous again " I would move if I where you"

"Naw Imma say right here" i shook my head "I have to throw up" he looked at me weird and like he was thinking bout something and let me go. I ran to the grass and threw up. What the hell is wrong with me I thought.

"Aye lil mama you cool" I nodded my head and walked to my car. Got in and drove off. I made it back home and started putting all the groceries in the pantry and the refrigerator.

 I made it back home and started putting all the groceries in the pantry and the refrigerator

After I finished that I went to the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test from the drawer I always kept stupid stuff like this

After I finished that I went to the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test from the drawer I always kept stupid stuff like this. I peed in the cup and put Six tests in it took it out and waited 3 minutes.

3 minutes later
I walked back into the bathroom and seen the test. Keya walked in "what's wrong with you" I pointed to the test "I'm going to get a abortion I can't keep a baby I'm still a baby myself"

"Hoe you ain't getting no abortion you was so quick to have some dick now be quick taking care of this baby, I told yo ass in the first place hard headed ass and if I hear or see that you got an abortion. Imma beat yo ass and that's on my uncle" I started to cry I should have just listened to her but she didn't take care of me so I got the right to do what the fuck I won't.

"I don't won't this baby keya" she started to cry "Layla please have that baby if not for you then for me I will care for that baby like I'm it mother please Layla it's not the baby's fault" Keya was once pregnant before but her ex beat the shit out of her and killed the baby.

I nodded my head I might as well do this for keya "but you gotta get this baby every weekend" I laughed

"Ok deal"