Chapter 15😍

Ghost POV
1 year later

"Tookie! Come take Mayjor a Picture." He came runnin out the trap and got out his phone and took my lil boy a picture. "Aye yo send that to me."

He sent it to me I put that shit right on Instagram cause they be loving my lil Nigga.

(I know the baby is suppose to be a little darker but I couldn't find any with more than one picture

(I know the baby is suppose to be a little darker but I couldn't find any with more than one picture. And this baby got a Drip sooo!)

As soon as I put that post up, Layla ass on gon comment talking bout Son Son. I ain't even comment shit back because that bitch was a whole Instagram mom.

My son ain't seen her in a year. She ain't come to his party or no type of shit.

She brought him some shit for Christmas and his birthday but that's it. Last time I checked she was on vacation.

Like y'all girls be saying 'ion need no nigga to take care of minds.'

Well I don't need no bitch to take care of my son. Lil nigga was smart. And I can't wait til I see that nigga Ron it's straight bullets.

Layla POV
After me trying to kill myself Ron had found me, the doctors had to pump the pills out of me.

After all that had happened I had to go to rehab for 3 months just to make sure I was me again which I never will be.

When I got out if rehab I took a vacation I mean a long one, I felt that I really needed it, I just couldn't go back to my son knowing that I wasn't gone be right , it wasn't my intention to leave my son after I tried to do everything to see him.

I had just got back in the A. And I wanted to see him, Ghost momma had hit me up and told me that she be having Mayjor on the weekend.

 And I wanted to see him, Ghost momma had hit me up and told me that she be having Mayjor on the weekend

She told me I could stop by if I wanted.

Coming back to ATL, was One of the worst decision I could ever make, I lost my house, my shop and I don't have anywhere to live.

Noah wanted to come back but I told him he couldn't  I didn't have nothing and I couldn't bring my brother back knowing he wasn't gonna struggle where he was at.

I had pulled up at Ghost momma house. I knocked on the door and waited. Like 30 seconds later she opened the door.

"You must be Layla, it's so nice to meet you." She pulled me in for a hug. After the hug she let me into the house.

She had lead me into the living room I seen Mayjor playing with Ghost lil sister I believe.

"Amiya Bring Mayjor over here." The lil girl picked him up and brung him to ghost momma. SHe handed him to me. "Hi it's mommy." He looked at me and started smiling. His lil teeth was coming in. "Ma!!" He had started yelling.

I was just smiling I didn't even know I was crying until Ghost mom had gave me some tissue. He started putting his toys in my face, trying to make me hold them. I had put him down so he could play with the toys and I could talk to ghost mom.

We had sat down and Mayjor came running up to me and got between my legs. He started giving me toys and his sippy cup. "So what you want to know about his bad butt."

"Everything, I know I wasn't here in the year of his life but I was going through somethings, that I could never forget." She had nodded her head understanding me she told me everything about my son.

We talked for about a 1 hour and I was still holding Mayjor he had soon fell asleep in my arms.

I ain't got lie I thought this baby was gon cry his eyes out when I was holding him I thought he was gonna throw a whole fit.

Yea lil baby was spoiled when it came to the clothes Ghost Brought him. but all in all he wasn't a cry baby he was chill and he wasn't the type of baby who would cry when he didn't get something.

And I respect Ghost and his Mother for That. And even tho I went through so much pain with Ghost I'm just happy that our son was good and ain't nothing happen to him. But that doesn't mean I would forgive him for the things he has done.

After Laying mayjor in the room I had left. Once I got into the Uber my phone started ringing. "BITCHH YOU BACK IN THE A N DIDNT TELL ME." Nikki had yelled through the phone.

" my bad nik I had to do some stuff." She had paused me for a minute "look Lay I know you been going through some shit but bitch come to this club it's lit and some fine Ass dudes here." I had rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it Nik,  but I'm going to have to call you back I'm pulling up at this hotel.

I booked a 4 day room. I got on the elevator and went to the room. Once getting there I texted Nikki and told her I was coming. She had texted me the address.

I had took a long shower. After the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. Thinking what happened to the old lay the one who was always joking, the girl who was always on top on her stuff. What happened to the happy girl.

Getting Pregnant by Ghost had killed me, I was no longer going to be me. I reflatlroned my hair, and put it back into a neat ponytail. I took out my makeup bag and put on some makeup. After putting on my outfit I had left out.

The Uber driver drove me to the club. Once getting there, I called Nikki and told her I was outside she had told me to come to the VIP. I had made some girl take me a picture Before going in.

 I had made some girl take me a picture Before going in

All this stuff I got on old...  the old Lay- lay was bussing fits left from right. I slowly walked into the club it was the usual. Queen Key:Hey was bussing through the speakers.

I Walked to the VIP section and seen the security. "Umm is Nikki up there." He buzzed somebody I'm guesting another security.

After like 1 minute of waiting he nodded his head and let me up.

(Oooohhh what y'all think gin happen.)
Comment below