Chap 7🖤

"We are gathered here today for, the guardianship of Mayjor A'money Banks

"We are gathered here today for, the guardianship of Mayjor A'money Banks. All rise." Everybody stood up, I looked the judge had came in. He was a old white man.

"So it came to my attention that miss Layla Roberson wants to have full guardian ship of Mayjor." My lawyer started talking. Ghost lawyer cut my lawyer off.

"Your honor as you can see my client, is a great father to his child. The mother just came back into his life not even 7 months ago. My client says when miss Roberson got back to her home town she went out to a club to party." I looked at ghost and chuckled and rolled my eyes.

Half of that stuff was true but what about the fact that I did go see my son before I went to that club, first thing I did when I got back in town. My lawyer started talking.

"I see your point but did your client tell you why my client left? Miss Roberson left because she was getting abused by Mr.Banks, if I'm not mistaking Mr.Banks here have a Criminal record of multiple things."

Ghost smacked his lips. "Mane fuck all this shit this girl don't deserve to have my son, she a unfit mother can't even buy my son diapers  ."

The judge tapped on his gravel. "Order in the court, Mr.Banks did I asked you to speak?"

Ghost didn't say nothing. Two hours later court was over. We had to come back in a week to find out who was going to have guardianship ova my baby.

I walked out the court room I felt somebody pull my arm I looked up and seen it was Ghost. "So this what we doing now?" I mugged him.

"Yea this what we doing. You put up hands on me again Ghost. You ain't let me see my son. So it's only right I take you to court." He let go of my arm.

"Watch yo back lil mama, you want a nigga stabbing you in it." I flinched at how he worded his words. "Same to you Ghost."

My Uber was here and I got into it. Boujee had called me about 4 times I finally answered. "Yea Jee?"

"How was court?" I shook my head to the Uber driver because he was asking me do I want the music down.

"It was ok, we have to find out who bestfit for him next week." Me and Boujee talked for another minute.

I made it home. On my door it was a paper sticking on there. PAST DUE RENT BALANCE. FAILURE TO PAY RENT. Renter has 5 days to come up with the total balance of  $1,456  if renter fail to give money Eviction.

If it's not one thing it's another. I opened the door to my apartment. And put my stuff down. I took off my skirt and turtle neck and laid right in my bed  and K.O.
————
Ghost POV

My ass was just coming from that court shit. So I decided to go to my OG house.

An ole Asian man came to my momma door talm bout Are you Isaiah Banks. He gave me the paper talm bout you been served. I punched him in his shit and threw the papers right back at his ass. "And you've just been knocked the fuck out."

I slammed my momma door. I walked to the kitchen to where my OG was at. "How was court Isaiah? I hope you ain't do no stupid shit."

I smacked my lips at my momma. "I wanna kill ha so bad, that's on my son. Ion fuck with that bitch I tried to be one of them white patents who like that. Co-parenting shit but that just didn't work."

"You know how many passes I gave this bitch, ha ass ran away with my son, I saved her ass from her crazy ass cousin. That bitch got something in reckoning coming for ha."

My momma came and sat next to me. "Do you love this Girl Isaiah?" When I tell you I almost pushed my momma outta the chair. "Hell naw ion love ha ass ion even like ha ass. Mane I'm out yo ass tripping too."

I walked out the door. And got in my car I pulled off. About 25 minutes later I made it to my slot.

I got out and put the code in. It unlocked the doors to my house. I walked straight in. I seen Malaysia and Mayjor on the floor playing and talking.

She looked up and seen me she smiled. "I made you some nachos. Me and papa already ate. I nodded my head and went to the kitchen. Wife Material!!

"Ayo Malaysia come hea foe a min." She came in the kitchen. "Wassup?"

"Shit just missed you, yo ass Been kind of distance lately." She put ha hand around my neck. "I think I'm pregnant."  I frowned at ha. "You sure?" She nodded her head. "Yea, I took 2 test they came back positive."

Foe sum reason I ain't believe her ass. But imma let the shit play out. I nodded my head at her and finished making my nachos.

My phone started ringing. I seen it was Layla ass. I answered. "Fuck you want?" I didn't get why her ass was calling me. "Can I speak to my son." I hung up the phone. Ate my nachos. And went into the living room with my son.

"Yooo Jr!" He looked at me and smiled. On bra this is the best thing that ever happened to me. I picked him up and started talking to him. "Mama!" He said pointing To Malaysia.

"Naw that ain't yo OG jr."Even tho I ain't fuck with Layla I'll never let my son think some other bitch his momma. He got who he got and that just so happened to be Layla. 

"Y'all wanna go to SkyZone or sum shit so he can jump around?" Malaysia started putting on her shit I put on his outfit and took him a picture.