Chap 21😍

I turned around slowly with my baby in my arms. Ghost grabbed him, I put my hands up scared that he going to shoot me.

"You know you funny right thinking yo lil ass can run away from me without me knowing." I wasn't breathing at his point I knew my decision to run away with Mayjor was going to be hard.

But I just wanted him to have a good life.

"Ghost can you just please put the gun down and let's talk about it."

I seen Keya slowly getting up off the floor she seen a knife on the ground, she ran towards ghost trying to stab him in the back.

I instantly pushed them out the way all I felt was a knife going threw my stomach.

I started holding my stomach trying to stop the blood. But it was too much. I looked at keya with a bitch did you really just stab me look.

I started coughing up blood. Next thing you know I fall to the floor than I heard a gun shot everything was so blurry.
------
Ghost POV

I shot that hoe right in the head, I looked at my son making sure he was cool. He was all good smiling and shit. I looked at Layla on the floor bleeding out.

I was finna leave her ass right there and let ha die with ha cousin.

But I thought about it, imma save her ass cause she saved me and my son.

I put Mayjor down and took off my Parda Jacket to out pressure on the womb. I checked her pulse she still had it.

I got my iphone out my pocket and called the opps. I would've did surgery on ha myself but I didnt even know what I was doing.

I only reason I called the opps cause they ain't know me that well in Miami. I  ran outside and made sure I hid my gun in my car.

I walked back in the house to see if mayjor and Layla was still cool. About 5 minutes later they pulled up. I already made up my story. "Sir do you know what happened?"

"Shidd ion even know all I know is I came to get my son for a father son day,
I flew all the way from Chicago I ain't see my son for a whole month."

"When I got here all I seen was my baby mama and her some chick fighting, I ain't get in it who wanna break up a cat fat. Shid not me, next thing you know ole girl running up to the BM with a knife stabbing her. Than outta know where the back door opened and somebody shot ole girl.".

Shidd my shit sounded pretty convincing to me. "What about your son where was he."

I frowned "young blood his momma ain't that slow she hid him she ain't want him to be seeing all this shit he only 1. Now if you done asking me questions I'm leaving with my son."

"Let me know when the BM's out the surgery." I picked up my son and walked straight out.

I knew he was going to try and ask me some more questions but i told him everything I knew.

I was mad asl I didnt get to dispose Keya body, tryna save layla ass, probably gon catch my ass a case. But imma pretty good lier.

I pulled off with my son I guess I'll say down in this hot motha fucking weather one more day.
----
Layla POV

All I know is I'm waking up in a hospital once again. I tried to lift my arm up but I looked down and seen it was hand cuffed to the hospital bed.

Yo what's going on. The doctor had came in. "Hello miss how are you feeling?"

" I'm good why I'm I handcuffed?" The old lady signed.

"Ma'am you were involved in a murder." I frowned "I ain't kill nobody and I ain't help nobody kill either."

" I just came to give you your test results, turns out the knife punctured your egg sack.

There's a 10% chance that you will be able to have more children in the future but as a right now it's a 90% chance that you won't."

I looked at the old lady who just walked out, didnt say sorry or nothing. I just started crying something that I just can't stop doing, I really hope that bitch dead she den killed my kids.

I seen the door open it was ghost & mayjor a police officer came in after them, the officer took the hand cuffs off me. And left.

I looked at ghost who was holding A'money. " thought you would've been on the first flight to Chicago." To be honest I was happy that ghost was here.

No I didn't want me and him together I just wanted a stable and happy home for our son. I was scared asl of ole dude I'll admit that, but as long as my son get a happy home than I'm cool.

"Shidd I'll leave I ain't wanna be here anyways." I shook my head no "naw you cool I was just asking."

"Look Ghost this like my 6th time in the hospital and everytime I came into the hospital its because of you or one of yo enemies, I lost a lot of shit when you came into my life.
And I dont need that right now in my life I'm trying to build my shit back up. And ion need you or nun of that shit, all I'm asking of you is to just coparent our son."

I really hoped that he would accept. What I was saying. He looked at me and laughed at me ion know what he thought was funny and why it was funny.

"ion listen to no bitch I barely even listen to my momma so you doing this lil sob story dont press me lil mana. I do what I want when I want. But imma agree to yo lil shit. Just dont expect shit from me."

Maybe this was a new beginning for us maybe my son would have the life I always pictured for him minus the drugs. But ALL I know is that meeting ghost wasn't in my life, meeting him took my life threw a full 360 over and over again, but something good came out of that My Son Mayjor A'money Banks.

THE ENDDDD!

LOL YALL THOUGHT BOOK 2 COMING SOONNN!