Chap 12🖤

I was finally in Florida

I was finally in Florida. After that phone call. I changed my number. And the next day left straight to Florida. I decided to let my brother to come back and live with me since he was already down here.

"You cool?you need anything else Noah?" He nodded his head we had just came from the grocery store. "Yea I'm good. I'm just happy you back." I smiled at him.

I looked at Mayjor, who was in the back seat. Eating his McDonald's. "It's good papa?" He started nodded his head "yea, it guod muma it guod." I smiled my baby was so smart.

We had pulled up at the townhouse. I got out and took Mayjor in. Noah got the bags. The apartment was nice, it was sum to live in at the moment.

What I was really worried about was my shop. I needed that up and running and getting money in. My phone started ringing it was FaceTime call.

I answered, "fuck you change yo number fo. Put my son on the phone, I wanna talk to him." The Fuck!

"Boy No! You don't supposed to have no contact with us. Don't call this name Nomo. Only contact you gon be having with my son is them monthly child support checks." He smacked his lips. Somebody snatch his phone outta his hand.

"Bitch he wanna talk to my grandchild! You ugly hoe, bitter ass bitch I hope yo ass die. That's why he beat yo ass now you smart mouth lil bitch. Now put my grand son on the phone, befo I found yo ass and beat you! You ugly fucking mouse." She ain't never disrespect me like that.

"Ahhhh you maddd!!! BItch get yo tree looking body head ass on! yo son should have did that he did. You hurt yo son hurt! And Bitter? Tah let me that. Get the fuck off my line y'all sum dumb asses!! How you his mother and dumber than him. You HIV having ass bitch." I hung up the phone.

I hate a dude who put his momma in everything. She Lowkey treated me. But at the end of the day I said what I said and I meant it went I said it.

"Aye Noah!" He came the bathroom. "Wassup?" I put on my purse "can you watch Mayjor for like a hour until I come back I'm going to check on my shop." He nodded his head "get me sum food" she shook her head.

"No. I just brought all those groceries eat sum in the kitchen." I had left out. I got in my rental I had rented for a month. Until I get me a new car.
•••••••
I had pulled up at the shop. The outside was cute but simple. I had get bullet proof windows I definitely was not playing when it came to this because if this didn't work I aint have nothing else.

I walked inside and seen people putting up stuff. "You Layla?" I nodded my head "yea,how everything going?" Damn he was fine. Eyes and everything.

"Yeah, everything is going smooth. You will be Able to do a grand opening in maybe a week or so." He licked his lips. Whew Chile! Too fucking fine.

"Yea ok can you show me around so I can know what's what?" He nodded his head and started walking.

"So right here is going to be the lash bar. The furniture and everything is just coming in, I heard you wanted it to be white?" I nodded my head.

I wanted everything To be white. I looked at the lash bar and smiled it was lash beds everywhere. He took me to the hair and nail bar. I smiled so fucking hard man.

Shit was finally coming together. And I'm doing all this for my 1 year old, who want even remember. "Ok thank you, I'll be back on Friday, to see the outcome." I went out side and seen the logo. THE BEAUTY BAR!  It was so cute and it had my name little at the bottom.

I got in the car and called Boujee. "Bitch! Why the fuck you leave. Tonya then dropped this huffa off, she bad asl. I'm finna drop her off at the fire station Layla. I cannot! This lil girl is horrible.
I got her in the corner right now with a yellow book on her head." I heard the lil girl yelling cursing Boujee out.

"You ugly trans! You ain't my daddy! Ion like no gay people!" I seen Boujee get up and get a book. She threw the book at the lil girl head. "Boujee! Leave that lil girl alone."

"Yea lil bitch! I'm yo daddy and I'll beat yo ass! You badass lil patty wagon ass bitch get yo shit and sit in the hall way outside." The lil girl got her book bag and threw it at Boujee. "That's why yo lace messed up." Boujee snatched that lil girl bye her arm and picked her up.

This night started talking like a whole nigga! "ShUT THE FUCK UP! YO DIRTY ASS. NO TEETH HAVING ASS!" The lil girl started crying. "Boujeee! Omg you hurting her, she scared!" Boujee looked at the camera.

"Layla shut the fuck Up! Don't tell me how to teach my child!"

I hung up the phone. See Boujee don't need no kids. She would never get the chance to watch Mayjor. I drove back home. Once I got there I seen Mayjor and Noah watching Tv.

"You got sum mail. It's on the table." I went to the kitchen table and pick up the envelope. I opened it was pictures of me from today.. They had pictures of My taking Mayjor into the house. Noah bringing the groceries in.

The last picture had a note saying. 'I'm cominggg!' I started having a panic attack. Noah jumped up! "Layla! Layla! Breath, you need me to call sum-body! What's going on?" I felt my breath stop and all I know is I fell to the floor. What Noah Yelling my name.