Chap 8😍

Layla POV

I now was in the hospital they called keya cause she was my emergency contact. She was here with me we ain't say nothing to eachother. The doctors told me my baby was okay but I was under high risk of losing it if I to continue to be under pressure and stressed.

The nurses told me I could check out when I was ready. I decided to talk to keya because I missed her and why not but I'm not saying sorry for something That I meant. "How you been" she shrugged her shoulders "I'm cool I was just finna ask you that." It was mad werid, but Imma put aside my difference cause I kind of miss talking to Keya.

"Look keya I ain't sorry for what I said but I am sorry for how I reacted because I felt like you was trying to tell me what's best for me and my child. And now that you told ghost he came to my house and forced me to tell him the baby was his, plus my brother almost got killed because of you." She just shrugged her shoulders

Both keya and I wasn't the type of person to say sorry, and I wasn't gone continue some thing I wasn't In the wrong for she was in the wrong and I apologize for something I wasn't really sorry for.

I got up and put my stuff on and walked out the hospital I already signed out. Noah was with Ron and I didn't have no ride back to the hotel. Soo I called LYFT. They was here within 5 minutes. It took me 10  minutes to get back to the hotel. I got There I walked to the elevator and made my way to the room.

When I opened the door I walked in the room. When I went to the bed I Seen Noah had tape on his mouth and tied up to the chair I ran to him and took it off. "What the fuck who did this to you."

"Now that yo ass pregnant by his dangerous ass you a fucking target now." At this point I knew I had to get my lil brother out this city this stuff changing him. "First of all Noah you gon stop talking to me like I'm a bitch on the street, second you gonna pack all yo shut cause you leaving"

He looked at me like I was crazy "what you mean I'm leaving Layla." I was gon send him to my aunt Mary Ron momma she kno how to get him safe and she know how to get him back in his place. "I can't do this Nomo Noah you getting outta hand and I can't deal with that. So for you to be safe imma send you to Mary house I rather you be safe then killed. cause if anything Happen to me imma need you to find my baby and run." At this point I was crying.

I never thought that I would be in a situation like this. But I made my bed and I'm going to laying in it. Imma play by ghost rules imma do almost everything he say. Because as much as I wanna be a savage I know it ain't gon
end well.

Noah packed his bag. I'm glad he didn't ask no questions just listened. I'm also glad that he understand what I'm going though if not at least what he going through. We left out the hotel I already brought Noah plane ticket. On ticket master it was a lot because it was a ticket for today but it was worth the money.

We got in my truck and I drove him to the airport about 15 minutes later I pulled up I parked and got out with him I made sure I gave him 900 I was gon send him sum more when he got there. I already informed my aunt he was coming.

I walked him to the security and hugged him. At this I knew my lil brother was gon be ok and as a right now that's all that matter. I left out the airport and got back in the truck about 10 minutes of driving. My phone started ringing I answered it.

"Hello" my heart dropped to hell when I heard the voice. "Aye lil mama when your next appointment." So he just sit here and act like every thing cool. "I-- It's on the 1st of Januar-y" he laughed "lil mama you ain't gotta be scared of me I ain't gon hurt you,but when this baby come I need a DNA test asap" i was finna say sum smart like 'why you want a DNA if you was just finna kill my brother at this baby' but like I said I ain't no savage "okay you can get a DNA when the baby born bye." I hung up the phone quick asl.

I pulled up to the hotel and went stright to the room got in the tub and went stright to sleep after that.