Chap 8🖤

"Yooo Nikki where you at I got Whip

"Yooo Nikki where you at I got Whip."Boujee let me see her car today because she was working all night. So I decided to go out. "I'm in the house come get me." I hung up the phone and started getting ready.

I tried to call Ghost so I could talk to my son but he didn't answer typical Ghost. I grabbed Boujee keys and walked out the door.

I got into Boujee truck. I drove off and made my way to Nikki house. I connected my phone to the radio and played 'nun of your concern By Jhene Aiko. She was a whole mood. I stopped at Wendy's and got me a 4 for 4.

I needed to find a way to Pay this rent off ASAP! But I had 3 more days to figure that out. In the mean time I needed a drink.

I pulled up at Nikki house. I texted her and told her to come outside. About 2 minutes she came down. And got In got in the car.

"LayLay!!! I missed you boo." She hugged me. "Girlll I know, I just been chilling and working." I refused to tell Nikki my business she was just my drinking buddy. "Fr, tho ain't shit to do around this time of month but Black Friday and Christmas Shopping."

Speaking of Christmas I needed to get my baby stuff. "Let's go get some margaritas and some D'usse." I nodded my head. "Fasho I'm cool with that." We rode around, I put some gas into Boujee Car.

"Who Ca͏r is this, this bitch nice." Boujee had a nice Infiniti Qx30 it was 2018. This was ha baby. "My best friend."

"I knew it wasn't yours yo ass always in Bentley's and shit what happened to yo Bentley truck?" I chuckled at ha. "Girl Life happened." We pulled up to the bar. I parked Boujee truck. We got out and went into the bar.

"Wassup what can I get y'all."

"Can we get 3 Margaritas each and A whole bottle of D'usse."

The bartender started making the margaritas and he had already gave us the D'usse. We poured it into 2 cups and started drinking. "Sooo.. I got pregnant!" Nikki told me. My eyes widen.

"Bitch when! I told yo ass you was gon get pregnant." We took another shot of the D'usse. "About 5 months I lost the baby.

I changed my life around, I couldn't deal with the lost I was so happy to have it." The bartender finished the drinks I took a sip of mine it was strong asf but I guess I needed it to take the pain away.

"Damn Nik I wish I was there for you. I been going through my own shit. I'm sorry for yo lost." She nodded her head. "It's no biggie LayLay, how yo son been I be seeing him on ghost Instagram he so handsome. Look just like yo ugly ass."