Chap 27🖤

I looked at my son who was crying and bleeding

My mommy mode kicked straight in.. before I could even do anything

ghost came and broke them up. "Y'all ass tweaking." I looked at Jasmine she looked fucked up all over again.

"Bitch you hit my son!" I said swinging off her before I could really get to her ghost grabbed me and pushed me in the house.

"Chill Layla." I seen Ari holding my baby I picked him up from her hands and went to the washroom to clean up his bloody nose. "You okay papa?" He was sniffing and nodding his head. "It don't hurt do it?"

He shook his head no I was pissed. The bitch got a free plane ticket to Florida and Back to Chicago and she still fucked up some shit.

I told everybody not to mess up my son day simply because he deserves this day without mess.

My baby been through too much literally! "Hold your head up papa." I finished making his nose stop bleeding and picked him up with the towel still on his nose.

When I left out the washroom I gave A'money some juice in his sippy cup so he can lay on the couch.. I walked back in the kitchen to see boujee standing over the sink.

"You good Best?" I nodded my head. "Look don't blame me I told her we not gone do this right now and she still hit me. Imma fuck that hoe up for hitting my nephew."

I don't blame boujee cause Jasmine seen me say chill and don't mess up my son party but she ain't listen which is why she had to go.

"Where she at now?" I asked Boujee "she outside sittting at one of the tables talking to ghost."

I nodded my head and walked outside towards them. "You need to go Jasmine, you not welcomed here anymore." Ghost looked at me and frowned.

"Fuck she gotta go for she chilling." I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips. "Mane chilling ain't what she was just doing. She hit my son ghost and you sitting here letting it slide like he ain't yo child either."

"Girlll my lil cousin would've never got hit if you wasn't in the way." I looked at ghost waiting for him to take up for me. He ain't do shit.

"Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?! Jasmine bitch you gotta go this my house not ghost nobody else's! Bitch leave now I'm trying to keep it calm and collected with you cause the party still going on but you pushing my buttons."

"She stood up like she was finna do something. "Girll i ain't going nowhere last time I checked my cousin paid for this bitch with his money you got me fucked up if you think I'm finna leave."

"Bitch you got me fucked up." I was tried of this hoe. I swung off her ass and it connected I kept swinging. Ghost grabbed me but I yanked away from him.

"And you can get the fuck out too! I'm tired of your family thinking they can disrespect me and you letting them!

Like what the fuck I'm the mother of your child Ghost your first born at that and you let them disrespect me. All y'all can get out my shit every Bank in this backyard can get the fuck out. Y'all don't even respect my son to not start no drama yall fake family!" Everybody was looking at me like I was the slow one. Naw baby im in my right mind.

Ghost Grabbed me and pulled me in the house next thing you know I was in my room arguing with Ghost.

"Naw Nigga you in the wrong Ghost when I said that bitch gotta go you should've bagged me up and told her I was right!! Damn is team work hard"

"Bitch watch who you talking too." He said point his fingers upside my head. "Bitch ?! oh since I'm a bitch let me be a petty one." I picked up his house arrest box and threw that bitch.

"Let yo probation officers come take to ass back to jail." I was heated beyond measures. " I'm finna kill yo ass and this time I ain't gone spare you."

When I tell y'all I opened that room door and ran to my baby room and locked the door I did just that. I heard banging on the door and next thing you know that bitch buss open.

I went from me hiding to me being choked up. "Move Ghost." I said trying to get him off me.

"Why you keep playing with me Layla like I won't kill yo ass. You think this a joke. Bitch stop provoking me I be tryna control myself but bitch! You got me fucked up if you think you gone get my ass back locked up."

"Nigga you got a whole bitch pregnant !!! Then you treating her every bit of right. What about when I was pregnant all you did was beat on me.
So please if you kill me do it now cause I got proof for years that if I die you did it. Nigga you ain't gone be able to breath with the police down yo back."

"Isiah let the girl go. Please son." I felt my ass get socked in the eye. "Son please your probation officer here." His momma said pulling him off of me.

I felt my right eye twitching. "Nigga get the fuck out! I'm done with yo ass I swear to god if you step foot in my shit again yo ass over with. Look at you then ruined getting to see yo son wake up every morning you ain't shit!"

I said getting up going to my room to put something on my eye and then put some glasses on. I went down stairs to see boujee giving everybody they candy bags and to go meals.

I was ready for everyone to leave so I can cuddle and cry with my son. "You good why you put glasses on?" I nodded my head. " I got a headache. Everybody leaving you gave them everything that was on that table right?" Boujee nodded her head.

"Yup." I nodded my head and sat down on the island. "I'm tired of this B."

"Everytime his family come around he a different person but when it's just us he calm and collected."

"Maybe his family triggers something to him I don't know, all I know is that Jasmine bitch gone get it not today tho but soon." Boujee said.

"Can you bring my baby cake in here so I can sing happy birthday?!"

Boujee nodded her head and went outside.to get the cake. I picked up my baby from the couch in the living room.

And took him to the kitchen. Noah and his girlfriend walked in. "You good Layla? I had left but why the party ending so early?"

"Yea we ah talk about it later for now let's sing happy birthday to my baby." I lit the candle and we started singing happy birthday.

'Happy birthday day to you happy birthday dear A'money happy birthday too uuu."

"Papaaa how old you is"I said smiling at my baby. "THREEE" everybody started clapping when he blew out his candle. "What did you wish for?"

"Toys and toys and for mommy and daddy to sleep everyday." Boujee em all looked at me "oh hell naw what we miss." Before I could say something ghost came down stairs in handcuffs.

Did I feel bad hell no. He a be out in a couple hours and his clothes will be at my front door.. if you can't respect me as your baby moms & take up for your son it ain't no reason for you to be here.