Chap 19🖤

I had just woke up to see ghost still in my bed knocked out

I had just woke up to see ghost still in my bed knocked out. I got up outta the bed and took a shower.

After my shower I did my hygiene. I put on my dress and some slides and threw on a wig and a scarf.

I left out the bathroom and went to wake up Mayjor. "Come on papa get up." He started rubbing his eyes and getting up.

I picked him up and took him down stairs and put him in his chair. I seen Noah on the couch watching tv. "You hungry?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, what you cooking?" He asked. "You want sum eggs, bacon and some toast I ain't making no lavish breakfast today I got stuff to do." He nodded his head. I went back in the kitchen, and started making his food.

I put some of Mayjor Cheerios and Oranges on his chair. He started eating that. After finishing the food I gave Noah his food. Ghost came down stairs stretching. I mugged him.

"Fuck you looking at?" He asked I rolled my eyes at him. "Wea my food at damn." I looked at him. "It's some cereal up there."

"Take all that damn make up off. lil ugly ass. Fuck you think you going?" I almost popped him in the mouth. But I stopped myself. "Quit Cursing in front of my son."

"You doing something today Noah ?" He looked at me and shook his head no.  "Can you watch A'money for 2 hours. I gotta go see Monty, and get some stuff for the house."

"Ite I got you." I grabbed my purse and kissed mayjor on the forehead. Ghost looked at me. "The fuck is Monty."  I ignored him and left out the side door that connected to the garage. I got in my car and opened my garage and drove right off to Monty shop.

I hope his ass got me a gift cause I ain't seen his ass in a week. I stopped and got some gas. I got back in the car while my gas was pumping.

Somebody knocked on my window I jumped alittle, I seen it was a dude, pretty eyes real cute. I put my window down half way down.

"Wassup Lil mama, I seen you walking out the gas station while I was getting some gas and had to get yah number." I looked at him.

"I have a boyfriend." I said ignoring everything he just said. " he ain't gotta know shit we got going on." I looked at my phone.

"Naw I'm cool he ah drug dealer he ah kill you." Ole dude laughed. "Yeah, you right let me get away from yo car, before I get killed." I rolled up my window. An watched him get back in his car and pull off. I instantly sent Noah and Boujee my Location.

I got out the car and took the gas pump out and put it back on the gas thing. I closed my gas tank.

I got back and my car and went straight to Monty shop. As Soon as I got there. I walked in to see it was packed as always. I walked up to Monty section and hugged him.

"Wassup, your present ova there, imma be at yo house in the morning. Imma take you and Lil man out I ain't seen y'all in a while."  I nodded my head. "Okay I'm cool with that just let me know. Imma let you get back to the money."

I gave him a kiss and got my present. I left out the shop and went straight to target to get some stuff for the house. I got a lot of Snacks because everybody in my house hold had a big sweet tooth, we just couldn't live without it.

I got some new shower curtains and some mo shit for the bathroom and bedrooms. Checkouted out and left target.

As soon as I got home. All I seen was pillows everywhere, chips on the floor. Water guns, nurf guns and toys. What the fuck happened hea?!

I seen Noah running down stairs with a water gun in his hand. He stopped in his tracks when he seen me. He dropped the gun. "Layla I can explain.."

"Why my house look like this?" I seen ghost running down the stairs with Mayjor on his hips. With a water gun. "Mane we was just fooling around, yo ass tripping." Ghost said. Mayjor was just laughing. Me and Ghost started arguing.

"Ion care shit you gotta say, they some kids, Yo lil brother ain't finna be sitting in the house all day watching 'Yo' Son while you go mess up on yo lil nigga."

The thing was Noah only watch Mayjor when I was never in the house, I was in the house almost 24/7 if not I would be going to the grocery store getting shit for Noah that he wanted.

"Yeah you can def bounce." I told Ghost. Boujee came through the front door. "I'm Back Bitches!" She stopped in her tracks when she seen Ghost, her eyes widen.

"Layla what the fuck! My mind must be playing tricks on me. I thought his ass was dead!" I nodded my head towards boujee.

"Me too hoe! He need to go back from Wea he came from!" I went up to ghost and got A'money out his hand.

"My house betta be clean by the time I put my baby down for a nap. Come on Boujee." We walked up stairs to my room. I gave mayjor his sippy cup. He instantly laid in my bed and got under the covers.

"Bitch why you ain't call me last night!? I would've been back ASAP!" I told Boujee every thing that went down, yesterday and today.

"you letting him stay here after everything that happened?" Boujee asked.

I had thought the same thing. When I was basically homeless lost everything, where was ghost? Nowhere around.

"I ain't no heartless bitch, yea I been through some hard times, but shit ain't break me. As I'm getting older I now realize that nobody should but fear in my heart especially my baby daddy."

"That's good, but let me go to sleep I gotta big ass headache, and I got a plane to catch in the A.M." I frowned, "I thought your court date was like in 24 days or sum shit like that."

"It is I just gotta go check up on my People and talk to my lawyer."  I nodded my head. What the fuck Boujee do to that got to have a court date? I thought. She got up and went to the guestroom.

I looked at my bed to see A'money dozing off. I got out the bed and went downstairs. I seen it was clean, and back to its normal. 

I walked in the kitchen. An seen them sitting on the Kitchen counter talking. When did they get bond?

I grabbed the bags I put on the kitchen counter and started putting it up in the Cabinets. I put the household stuff in the storage room. I walked straight back upstairs and took a shower.