Chap 5😍

Layla POV

"Noah bring yo ugly butt down here and get me some Ice cream I'm hungry" so I'm 4 months pregnant and tired of everything but I gotta stay on my grind. I been having Noah do everything for me, cause Ron put him in check so he Back a good boy. I seen him walking down the stairs and going straight to the kitchen, bout 2 minutes later he came back with my Ice cream with extra caramel and Oreos.

"Thank youuu" he smacked his lips and walked back up stairs. I was sitting down watching love & hip hop, I lowkey think that tiara still fucking Arbar but he said to k Michelle that she couldn't take the pipe so who knows. I heard my Front door open "Guess who just go dicked down, I told his ass Is the Thermometer is it cooked" I started busing out laughing Nikki crazy asl "what is you doing here Nikki" she mugged me "I can't come see a friend and tell her about my DA (dick appointments)"

I rolled my eyes "and why yo light skinned ass didn't tell me you was pregnant" I choked on the ice cream "who told you that I ain't pregnant I'm just getting fat"

"Mhmmm girl I can see the little bump I know a pregnant hoe when I see one and you is one" I sticked my middle finger up "so who the babydaddy"

"Now that I ain't telling you" she rolled ha eyes
"If yo babydaddy got money you betta be like, nigga you my babydaddy I want all yo money I won't child support nigga you fucked up" she got up and started twerking.. "oooo you wanna do that baby mama song" I been wanting to do that dance for a while "yess girl imma be the boy let me go get some of your brothers clothes" she stoped twerking and ran up stairs. I got my phone and stuff ready and I put the tv on YouTube to the song

(Act like She look 4 months pregnant)
She came down stairs and we killed even tho I couldn't Dance cause I got tired quick. We looked at the video I don't even kno what Nikki was doing. But I like ha energy and she a cool ass person but if I see that my pregnancy get out imma know it's her cause only a few people knew and they keeping they mouth shut.

"Bitch so tell me why I'm trying to get back with Ron, but he told me I need to change my ways."

"I mean he right you to cute for being the neighborhood hoe, what if one day you get pregnant and tell the person that's yo baby's daddy you pregnant and he called you neighborhood pussy and that ain't his baby what yuh gon then"

"Shidd ion know figure something out like I always do" I nodded my head cause you can't tell a grow person what to do "anyways you wanna go to Applebee's I'm hungry" I need my head "let me get ready" I went up stairs and put on some simple

I been putting hints on instagram about my pregnancy but I guess people not really noticing. I walked down stairs Nikki was back In her regular clothes. I got my purse and left we walked out the door and she took me a picture and I put it on Instagram

 I got my purse and left we walked out the door and she took me a picture and I put it on Instagram

And we gone in my car and drove to Applebee's