Chap 22🖤

"You have a call from Florida State Prison press 1 to continue this call

"You have a call from Florida State Prison press 1 to continue this call." I gulped and pressed one knowing it was ghost.

"Hello?" Ghost had chuckled over the phone. " Damn you gone leave me like that, you could've at least gave a nigga ah heads up, i killed them bitches foe yo ass." I huffed it wasn't my fault ghost answered the phone, that wasn't his call.

"Ghost it's not my fault, you killing People, I can definitely protect myself been doing it since I was 17."

"Bitch I'm facing 80 years for yo scaredy ass."

"Okay that's yo problem ghost! I ain't tell you to go kill people! All I gotta say is Our son gone be cool, he gone be forever straight, I don't know what I can do to help you but make sure our son straight."

It wasn't nothing I could do for ghost, he put himself in that predicament. Only thing I could really provide for him was a good ass lawyer which I'm already sure he got cause he ghost.

"You got a lawyer?" He smacked his lips "Duh Bitch." I was finna hang up on him but he stopped me. "I got a court date on the 18th show up." He hung up the phone.

Hell Nah I wasn't going to ghost court date, he once again came in and ruined things for me.

I was good had a good ass house, car and was living in a good ass neighborhood. But just In the spam of weeks ghost came and fucked it up just like everything he touch.

It had been 2 weeks since things had went down. I went back home and all my shit was on the porch in bags literally!

Apparently I got kicked out because of the killings that he happened right in front of my house. Now I was back to square one in hotels searching for another place to live.

"Man Layla I'm tired of living in this hotel, they ain't got shit on tv and I can't play no games cause them niggas stole my PS4 when they was taking shit out the house." I ignored Noah ass and went to the bathroom.

Noah ass was really mad cause he smoked the last of his weed and he couldn't smoke in the room so he had to keep going all the way out the hotel to smoke.

I walked out the bathroom after peeing, I grabbed my purse. "Where you finna go?"

" To work, watch My baby until I get off, order y'all some food or some. When I get off I'll go to the store to buy you another game system. What kinda games you want?"

"Get me Call Of Duty, 2k20, UFC, and Grand Theft Auto and Madden" I nodded my head "just text me the stuff I ain't gone remember."

I left out the hotel and got in my car. The shop wasn't far from the hotel I was staying at so I got there quick.

When I got there everything was running cool, it wasn't even tripping. After I left my shop I made sure to go to the Walmart and get Noah a PS4 and some of the games he wanted.

I felt as if somebody was following me down the aisles. So I cut one and seen some Mexican dude walking up to me.

"You Ghost mother of baby?" His ass must not spoke English well. "Whose Asking?" My dumb ass shouldn't have said whose asking cause that's my ass saying yea that's me.

"We save yo baby from Russians remember?" I shook my head. "No I do not remember. What do you want?"

"Mr.Ghost would like to see you, I no lie would you like to talk to him?" I nodded my head knowing dude remembered me cause I remember his rock looking nose.

He took out his phone and put a number in and handed it to me. "Follow Mickey with yo car. Dont Ask questions do what I say." He hung up the phone. I handed it back to the dude who name I guess was Mickey.

He started walking so I followed him. I put Noah stuff in the backseat and got in the car I seen a black truck, Mickey had rode down the window showing me it was him. I pulled out the parking lot and followed him.

It took us about a whole hour to get to where we was going soon as I got there I seen we was at a prison. I huffed and opened the car door. Mickey was already out so I just followed him to where ever he was going.

I was just praying I wasn't going to die today. Some other dude came out and opened the door for us he was in a gran"You got 15 minutes after that 15 minutes up Mickey gone bring you back here, so you can leave."

I nodded my head and went Into the door. I seen a cell and ghost in it. He just looked at me

"nicca why you bothering me ion want no shit with you or them Mexicans, I let you come into my house cause yo ass threatened me! Now look where my at back at square motherfuckin 1."

"It ain't my fought yo ass don't listen I told yo fat ass that it was snakes around you. You ain't wanna listen and fuck what you talm bout my ass facing 80 years in jail yo ass and my ass gone be long gone so you best let me see my son for the last time." I rolled my eyes only thing was fat was this ass.

"Boy knowing yo ass you gone find a way outta jail you already cheated death." He looked at me and chuckled.

"Naw ain't no getting outta this one, yo bitch ass neighbors had cameras." I shrugged my shoulders I was done I wiped my hand with ghost.

"Well Goodbye Ghost." I grabbed my purse and waited for the man to open the door once he opened the door I walked out and went back to the car.

Maybe this was a good thing ghost facing 80 years.