chap 3🖤

I made it to the hospital, I looked at my baby he was burning up

I made it to the hospital, I looked at my baby he was burning up. I hoped out the car so quick and got him out his car seat. Ion know what ghost got going on but I know before everything my son comes first in everything..

I understand he got stuff going on with his lil sister but I felt as if he could have stop for one second and see if Amoney was ok.

I picked up my baby and rushed in the hospital. "Hi how may I help you today."

"My baby need a doctor I think he got a fever." I took off his coat, he was hot asl. He started crying so hard. I started shaking him trying to stop him from crying.

"You're going to have to wait a minute we have other people waiting." I sat in the waiting room. Hugging my baby, he wouldn't stop crying, he kept feeling on his ear.

I thought him doing that was to calm him down. But It just made it worst. I started getting nervous.

"Amoney please quit crying it's going to be ok." I tired to give him his sippy he knocked it out my hand. I looked up and seen ghost looking at me.

"So yo ass gon get in my car and leave  me with out telling me. Give me my son." I slowly gave Amoney to him.

He sat down with him. "Well he needed a doctor look at him he sick, I know you going through some things and I ain't judging but you should kno our son come first. I wasnt telling you to stop doing what you was doing, all I asked was for you to Take us to the hospital and you ain't do that."

"Mane dont tell me shit about my life and how to raise my son, ion need nun of yo 2 cent. So shut the fuck up before I RIP that muthafucking clown wig off."

"MAYJOR BANKS!" We got up and walked in the room the doctor put us in.

I sat down in one of the chairs. Ghost and Amoney sat on the bed. The doctor started talking, "so you say that he's been crying and rubbing his ears and hes hot." I nodded my head. "Yea he been crying every since he woke up.

"Imma just check and see if he got a fever if so, im going to give him some antibiotics." I nodded my head.

They started doing test on him testing his ears and other things. They than left out.

"How yo mom is she okay?" Ghost shrugged his shoulders "how you think she, is her only daughter just died." I nodded my head "just tryna make a convo."

He took out his phone, somebody was texting him, me being the nosy girl that I am got up trying get Amoney. I seen he was texting some girl, ouu. He pussy tonight.

He looked up and seen me reaching for Amoney also looking into his phone. All I felt on my eyes was a Rip. He just snatched my minks off, omg I felt my real eyelashes, I felt bald.

"Didnt I tell yo ass to stop being nosy and mind yo own business. You dont listen, that's why ion fuck wit yo ass." I mugged  "boys it not like I want you, your my babyfatherr."  I said in B simone voice.

"Yo ass know you lying, not just a week ago you was all up on me talm bout you gon eat me out, I ain't been ate out in a min." I know he lying like hell! On bro I ain't never tell ghost that. It ain't never slip out my mouth.

"Nicca quit lying I ain't never ask you that I definitely got somebody to please my needs."

The doctor had came back in and gove us the test results. Mayjor had a fever and it turned into a ear infection. They had gave him some medicine, and he was knocked.

Thank god! He didnt cry anymore I would have had a mental breakdown. I put back 0n his coat and than put on my coat. It was cold outside snowing and I wasnt feeling it, plus I was hungry.

"Can you take us out to eat. I'm hungry." Ghost smacked his lips. "You got some muthafucking money for some food." I rolled my eyes at him he knew I ain't have no money.

I'm so broke right now I'm in the negative with my bank accounts so you know a girl broke.

"Please ghost I'm hungry and it's only cereal in my house." He smacked his lips, "yo ass need to get a real job working at nail shops and shit ain't working. Come on I got shit to do."

He grabbed Mayjor, we walked out. Ion know why I started smiling, ghost and I had created his lil family it wasnt Nun serious but it was a start.
-------
We had it to chick-fil-a, he pulled up at the drove thru. "Welcome to chick-fil-a how may I help you."

"Aye gimme a sec" ghost looked at me "whatcha want?" I looked at the menu and told him what I wanted.

"I want a spicy chicken sandwich, some chicken nuggets, and some waffle fries with a fruit cup." He ordered the food and went to the window to give the people the money. "Yo total $14.96."

Ghost gave her the money and drove to the second window. The girl who was at the second window smiled over hard at ghost.

"Hey Ghost you coming over tonight still." Ghost nodded his head. The girl was cute she was dark skin had a black lace in her head with a little brown and the front.

"Yah Liz you know I ain't missing yo pussy." She had giggled and gave us the food. At this point I wasn't even hungry nomo. I felt as if it was rude of what he said while I was in the car. But I ain't gon trip he ain't my nicca right.

"Can you pull off I'm ready to go home."he looked at me and chuckled. He said bye to ole girl and pulled out the fast food place.

5 minutes into the drive back home. A black car came and hit the back of ghost car. Then they starting shooting. "Layla I need you to get my gun out my side and shoot at they tires.

"Yo what the fuck no I'm scared my baby in here I'm not shooting at nobody." He started yelling at me making me more nervous. "HOE GET THE MUTHAFUCKING GUN OR DO YOU WANNA DIE, CAUSE IF YOU DONT GET THE SHIT IMMA KILL YOU MY SELF."

I slowly got the gun outta his side, I was shaking so bad. " pull the safety off" I did as he said, he pulled down the window and I started shooting everywhere I didnt even know what i was doing.

Ghost hit that corner turning around. I guess he got them off our trail. "You cool?" I nodded my head I looked at in the back to see if my baby was ok. He was still sleep.

I was so happy that ghost had bullet proof windows. If not I knew we would've been dead or one of us wouldn't been shot.

He pulled up at my house I jumped out and got my baby and food. To he honest I was mad, I wasnt cut out for the hood life it just wasnt for me..