Chap 5🖤

Bougie started banging on the door

Bougie started banging on the door. the two dudes that was holding us back. Opened the door. "Ayo Ghost yo baby mama back." Boujee started yelling. "Where the fuck is the bitch she was fighting y'all got her fucked up and that's on everything!"

Ghost had came to the door high. He started laughing, "aye jasmine I think she wanna fight again." I smacked him so hard. I didn't even come back for ole girl I came back because he was real petty.

High or not ion give no fucks as his baby momma he was supposed to take up for me in some kind of way.

Next thing you kno, I felt my neck being snatched. I started scratching his arms trying get him to let me go. Boujee pulled out a knife. "Nigga you got 0.4 seconds to let her go or this gon  be the last time you ever get to see the light."

Ghost cousin jasmine came outside. I guess Boujee seen the wip on her face, Boujee started swinging her knife on jasmine trynna to fuck her up. She got her about two good times. I seen she got her in the arm and the face.  Ghost let me go trynna help his cousin.

Boujee put the knife on him trynna do the same. I seen all his cousins running outside trynna jump boujee, I picked up a brick that was in the grass and started hitting they ass.

One thing I wasn't gon do is punch, because once I start punching on one they all was gon jump me and beat my ass. And I refuse to get my ass beat by ghost family. Everytime I tried to hit them with the brick I begged up until I was in the street where hella glass was at. I picked up a beer bottle and threw it at his uncle hitting him in the head.  Breaking the glass.

It was only me and Boujee against his whole family and at the moment I knew Boujee was gon ride regardless.

I felt my shirt getting pulled I noticed it was one of his girl cousins. I started attacking her ass. I picked up the brick I had and hit her in the leg.

Next thing you know I heard sirens. But nobody quit fighting, I was gonna run but I couldn't leave Boujee.

I felt somebody taking the brick outta my hand and putting my hands behind my back.

The police started reading me my Miranda rights. But my question is who called the police, ghost family was known for not calling the police. I looked around and seen they neighbor across the street peeking out the window.

"Y'all ass gonna have enough of bulling my sister and that's on my nephew." All I know before the police put me in the car. Ghost jumped over his cousin and Punched Boujee to the ground.

"Nigga you got the game messed up! Ion give no fucks if you got yo dick  removed you still a nigga and I'll beat yo ass til you born straight. Don't put shut else on my son. And when I bail that bitch Layla out I'm beat her ass. Blowing my high and shit."

The police had put the hand cuffs on Boujee and put her in the car. They read our Miranda rights again.

"Girl he say he going to beat you wen he bail you out. And I doubt imma be out early to help you because my lawyer all the way in Cali right now."

My eyes widen and my heart started beating fast. "

Just calm down, all I say is take this ass beating but fight with all yo might, and when I get out we gone beat his ass together, because the nigga got me fucked up punched me so fucking hard in my jaw."

The police got back in the car. And drove off, about 20 minutes later we had it to the station they took our hand prints, made us take off our things and put us in they jail suits, I wanted to stay in jail all day and night.

I knew what was waiting for me when I got out. I felt my hair and it still had food grease in it I needed to get in the shower ASAP.

They look Boujee to another cell and I was in one with hella dukes. "Damn lil momma you looking good let me eat sum." I looked at her, "naw I'm cool. I'm married." They laughed "you think I care yo nigga want find out." I frowned. "Like I said I'm cool."
——
I spent like 4 hours being sexually harassed. By some dikes, I don't Eva wanna be in jail again.

"Roberson you made bail." I got up from the bed the guard opened the cell and put me back in hand cuffs. I walked threw the doors got my stuff and changed.

When I made it outside I ain't see nobody so I started walking. "Ayo Layla!" I turned around and seen ghost. I took off running. I didn't know where I was going.

I pulled out my phone while I was running and called a Uber. It said 5 minutes. I looked around to see where I could hide until my Uber came it was a big ole bush. I hide behind there.

I waited right there for 5 minutes. Looking at my phone when I seen the Uber pull up. I jumped up and ran to the car. Once I got in I felt safe. The Uber driver drove to my apartment. I got out.

Once I opened the door. I turned back around, "run if you want to I ain't chase after yo ass last time. But you ain't gone get far this time.

I slowly walked in the apartment and closed the door. "I can explain. But after I get Out the shower." I went to my drawer and got some clothes that was gone cover me up. I felt the back of my neck getting pulled on.

"G-Ghost le—t me go." He chuckled, "naw see you steady playing with me, I was starting to like yo ass as a babymomma."

He threw me On the bed and started punched the shit outta me in my legs and chest. That one punch to my chest got my asthma acting up. I started coughing and wheezing.

"Please make it stop!" My body started to break down on me. Making the hits hurt more. Next thing you know I blacked out.