Chap 4🖤

Today was Amiya funeral and it was sat up real pretty

Today was Amiya funeral and it was sat up real pretty. She was in a clear casket. her was hair straight and she had on a white dress. The color theme was grey and pink. Those where her favorite colors.

Everybody had a shirt with her face on and a button. Ghost had took Mayjor and took him to the front to sit down. I just sat in the back cause I wasn't immediately family.

And you know people in Chicago ah take a sit without even caring.

People was viewing her body after viewing the body the funeral started, all you heard was her momma pouring her heart out. I was gonna go up there to hug her but she ain't like me so I changed my mind.

After the pastor and stuff started talking people started going up there taking about there memories with her.

They helped her momma up there she  took a minute before she started talking the lady next to me started yelling "TAKE YO TIME BABY."

About another min passed and she started talking.

"I remember when A'miya was first born I didn't know what to do. But when she came she lit the whole world up. My baby could have anything she wanted it was either me or her brother spoiling her. My baby didn't deserve this she was just starting high school which she was so excited about. She always told me, momma I'm gonna be something, something big in this world, I'm not going to grow up fast imma enjoy it while it last. To see that my baby can't do that breaks my heart. As a mother I want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting my baby she loved to see family and friends." I didn't even know I was crying

They took that lil girl out her glow.
The funeral as over and we all went outside. Ghost and his momma got the birds than let them go.
———
After putting her into the ground, everybody went to ghost em momma house for the repass. Mayjor was in the limo with ghost momma. Ghost let his cousin drive his car back to the house cause he was popping pills and smoking. So I had to get in the back.

"Can you pull the window down or sum I got asthma and all the smoke coming into my face." He looked at me for a minute than continued smoking.

Survive by lil Zay Omasa was blasting in the speakers. As soon as his cousin hopped on the e-way he had 100 on the 55.

When I tell you I was scared. I had to close my eyes and that ain't make it no betta. He was getting in between cars. It took about 20 minutes to get back to ghost mama house but we made it back in 10.

As soon as he stopped the car I hopped out. Never again would I get in the car with his cousin anymore. We all walked in the house.