chap 2🖤

I just felt my OG punching my chest

I just felt my OG punching my chest. "My baby, my baby."

She was crying her eyes, and I ain't never seen my momma cry like this in years.

"Look mom I gotta go, i got some shit to handle." She smacked me in the face I pushed her on the couch. "Mane I'm out dont hit my line." I walked out the house, hoping in my car.

I rode around to the store my lil sister was last seen, I seen hella wanna be hood nigga on the corner of the store.

I looked around looking for the lil nigga who think he ran the corner, I ain't see I'm so I circled back around, I seen ole dude coming out the store with a bag of chips.

I hopped out the car and walked to him.

"Wassup Ghost I ain't seen yo ass ova here in a min." He tried to shake my hands. "Naw ain't nun of that shit yall asses did sum to my lil sister, and if I find out it was one of your niggas I'm killing all yall asses so you might as well tell yo peoples goodbye."

He put his hands up, "Mane ghost ion know shit I wasnt even around yesterday had sum shit to handle, I know nun of my dudes did shit to yo sister cause they knew who she was."

I laughed and smacked the chips outta his mouth.

"Nigga you lying! I should kill yo ass. You kno what happened to my sister, now if I go ask one of yo lil niggas what happened and I'm sure he would tell me." He rubbed his cheek.

"Ghost all I know is she came in the store with some girl her age with braids she waved at me and she left."

I walked away in got back in my car.

I drove off fast, I know who my lil sister was with, it was that peppa pig lil ugly ass lil girl.

I told Amiya dont mess with that big bird lookin bitch. She was nun but trouble.

My phone started ringing, I looked and seen it was Layla, I ignored it, she called again I ignored it. About 5 minutes later she called again.

"WHAT DAMN IM DOING SOME SHIT." She started to talk.

"Something wrong with Mayjor, I woke up this morning cause I heard what happened. He worked up after me crying and throwing up, I think he have a fever can you take me to the hospital please. Boujee isn't answering."

"Mane I knew yo ass was incapable of raising a child. I can't come right now I got things to do call a uber or sum."

"I CANT CALL A UBER I DONT HAVE NO MONEY ON MY CARD!"