Chapter 8: So, friends?

A/N: The ride back to the hotel, hanging out...agreeing to become friends? At least for now, if that is indeed the case, comfort and more!

Currently we are on our way back to the hotel, and I guarantee the others STILL have no clue that either of us are missing, meaning Mick and I...can't help but find it a little funny, I could use the laugh as well. I start laughing and Mick's face is priceless, a cross between confusion and amused.

"Ha-Ha, s-sorry! Ha, I just find it funny that the others don't know we're missing! "I quit laughing and frown.... things have changed...too much, still friends with everyone, things have gotten better with the teasing, and we've still hung out.... but I am changed, once again...I feel invisible. No one notices me until I.... Ah, Mick is looking worried...I see it in his eyes...

"Steven? Are you still thinking about...well...what happened that night...", Mick shakes his head and then says, "No...I know that look...? that no one sees you...notices you, until you get upset and stuff."

My jaw drops, eyes wide..., "Y-You too? I-I mean...it's bad here lately, or it was...with everyone paired off and not noticing me until I threw a fucking tantrum. Things have gotten better...but I've changed." Because of you Mick, because of you...ultimately.

"Yeah, me too...I've always been 'the old man', the loner..." Mick sighs and nothing more is said until we reach our rooms after arriving at the hotel. I turn to Mick...

"So, my room, ok? I'll leave the door unlocked...bring the booze?" I smile brightly, but Mick seems antsy.

"Yeah sure...be right back." Ok, then...he still said he'd come.... that's good right? Right? Then why the hell don't I FEEL good about it.

I unlock my door, immediately trip...curse and turn on a lamp or two and the tv...then rummage around for snacks in my goody bag....and pull-out chips, and a variety of candy and set them on a small coffee table and wait.... a few minutes pass and I grow more nervous...then the door opens and in walks Mick.

"I changed." He shrugs and hoist a bottle of what looks like Vodka...ew!! But maybe it's the good stuff and not the lighter fluid shit duff likes. Plus, he has a bottle of Jack, make that two bottles....... hmm, this will be interesting.

"Cool, um...I got snacks set out..." I start slowly, making a sweeping gesture with my arms. I raise an eyebrow, as Mick hands me the bottle of Jack and I eye his vodka...., "Um...so...can I try that?" I gesture to said Vodka bottle.

Mick smirks, "Why do you think I brought it? You can try it. But I figured you'd like jack better." Mick hands me the bottle of Vodka and I take a swig and promptly do a spit take.

"EW!!.... ugh...strong shit...but it's actually better than giraffe boys...so I give you that." I quickly hand the bottle back to him and down some Jack.... To my shock Mick bursts out laughing and my face grows red from embarrassment...and...his laugh...I've never heard him full on laugh...it makes me feel even more strange...

"Oh, Steven the look on your face!" That's it...hmm, I think there's more he's not telling me.

"Whatever...get your free candy access before I change my mind." I quip and down more jack.... starting to feel a little bit tipsy already...then with me...it doesn't take much.... Mick just merely smirks and peruses my candy selection before settling on some chocolate bars and I go for a bag of chips....and so it goes. I talk mostly, and he answers here and there...and soon the whole bottle of jack is gone....and I gesture for more booze.... which...hey when did Mick get a second bottle of Jack? oh....duh. "So...." I start out slowly and down more booze...., "Does this mean...we're friends?" My words are really starting to slur, but I am serious...I think.

"You really wanna be friends with me?" Mick seems...I don't know unsure....

"Hell yeah! You're really cool...and...and...nice...and I love you." I smile brightly, drunkenly...I don't realize what I really said, but Mick frowns...deeply.... uh-oh...

"Steven...I think...you've had enough..." Mick is scowling.... i feel tears prick at my eyes....

"But...but I really wanna be friends!" I slur in protest and take another swig of booze. Then I start sobbing..., "A-All my friends...I-I mean...they, they...we still hang out.... they care...things have gotten better.... b-but I have changed." I hiccup, squeaking practically. "You're my only...twue...fwiend!!" I slump against the bed, where I am sitting on the floor.

"Steven.... that's ENOUGH!!" Mick sounds angry...I think...and pained? Like what?

"W-What'd I DO?" I rub my tears away...and poke myself in the eye...ouch!! To my surprise I feel Mick stand in front of me...no.... not stand. Kneel and pick me up and place me in bed...and take my shoes and jacket off...I take off my pants...and am in my t-shirt and underwear...I hear him shuffling around....i assume...cleaning up...and then I think he finds a waste basket, and water bottles and Tylenol....then sits back in the chair...and watches me...this night, has gone to hell....i think Mick has drank some....but I went and ruined everything!!!

" I said Fucking stop it Steven...just stop..." Mick practically whispers....and I whimper....which I assume makes him feel guilty...I think....

I'm still crying.... great...drunk and crying....

"Steven.... I.... I...." Is Mick Mars, STAMMERING? "Steven...." Mick steadies himself finally, "If you really want to be friends...ok...fine....and...I'm sorry about...being an asshole..."

"S'okay." I murmur. "You can go. I won't embarrass you anymore.... I'll be a better friend." Geez, the fucking room is spinning now...I close my eyes....

"Steven, I am sure you will...but your drunk...you may not even remember this. But if you wanna be friends.... then I will give it a shot. For you..." I don't hear anymore...as I finally pass out....

I wake up hours later.... it's huh...2 am....and I have a raging headache...and I am alone.... i stumble my way to the bathroom...puke for a couple of minutes.... then stagger to the water and Tylenol...and take a shower before laying back in bed...my head doesn't hurt so much.... but my heart DOES. I don't really remember...what I said...but I must have made Mick angry...and I seem to recall.... something about friends...but I have a nagging feeling.... i said something, that I didn't mean to.... i drift off again....and dream.

The room feels hot...so...hot...I am sweaty...my hair plastered to my face...and I feel someone at my back....and I tense up....

"Shh...I know....first time...S'ok...Steven..." Mick whispers hotly...he touches me, teasing me but yet is very tender...and before I can blink...he thrusts into me...and I SCREAM....it burns....but soon...oh soon...it turns into pleasure...and it seems I am on all fours....and every thrust....every touch....i only crave more...and beg for harder...Mick obliges, and when at one point his fingers dance gently around my length....i let go...with a scream that I am sure the hotel heard...but yet I cannot care...as Mick releases within me...for endless...endless moments....i whimper from the loss of contact....and I start to drift off but I hear...

"What have I done?" what the hell is that about? And then I hear, "I'm so sorry I hurt you...Steven." and then all fades to black...

A/N: A dream or foreshadowing at the end.... pushes and pulls...starts...doubts.... seeds for Drama planted...more to come!!