Chapter 21: Here we are Month 3-Maybe I should go to him?

A/N: There may be some surprises sprinkled in...we shall see! And steven is now 3 months pregnant and may at least get the courage to ask Mick if they can talk!

So now I am a whopping 3 months pregnant, I say that only because...well I'm HUGE. I look way bigger than 3 months, but so far have managed to hide my baby bump from everyone except Nikki and Slash of course...but the others, I think know something is up...perhaps they're not sure what? It sounds stupid to my ears and I'm the one that said it, maybe, God I don't know. My morning sickness, well that has yet to let up.... i think the fact that I've been beyond stressed the past 3 months and hiding it from most everyone.... has taken a huge toll on me. But my time is up...for better or worse I need to tell Mick. Though from what Nikki and Slash have said here recently and what they said the night I got air, maybe it won't go as bad as I think it will.

Which brings us to now, I'd already had 2 puking sessions today...and am hopefully done. I did get some vitamins they say you should take during pregnancy, and I have really been trying. Of course, still struggling all the while.... I....

"Pop-corn? It's Nikki and me. Door open?" Slash calls out, I am laying down on the bed trying to rest.

"Door's open!" I call out groaning, rubbing my stomach as I get a little dizzy.

"Steven, you look terrible!" Nikki's concerned voice floats to me, as my eyes are closed but of course I do hear him, vaguely I hear shuffling as I think they find seats.

"I-I get d-dizzy spells." I practically drag each word out....and groan. A few minutes pass and I'm relatively ok and manage to carefully sit up but propped up against some pillows, hands on my baby bump. "So why are you here?" I ask.

"We were coming to get you, got dinner for everyone coming...pizza.... but popcorn, maybe you should stay here and rest?" Slash looks so worried.

I grab some Gatorade and guzzle it and I feel a little bit better, ok enough to eat. "I'm feeling ok enough to eat, really. Besides..." I pause sighing, "I need to ask Mick if I can talk with him. I shouldn't have waited so long...I mean tomorrow is the last show for 2 wks. He's going to be SO angry at me guys!"

Nikki shakes his head, "I'm telling you he WON'T. if anything, he will feel guilty as hell he's left you to suffer so long and struggle so much on your own pretty much, well except for Slash and I, but still."

"Let's go, downstairs and I guess wait." Slash helps me to my feet asking me if I feel ok enough to go join everyone....

"I will be ok enough, if I need to, I'll leave." I tell him and Slash and Nikki hold hands and I follow slowly behind, they make sure I am ok and before I realize it, we join everyone, and even Mick is here?! He's here?!! He never joins anyone like this as far as I know. And too, Axl told me something about his husband Joe Perry, talking to Mick tomorrow or something...I think...well joe is here too it seems...hard for me to focus, especially since Mick is here. Thank God, my sweatshirt is super baggy!! And...oh wow, I'm sitting across from Mick?

"Pizza's here dudes!!" Tommy calls out excited like a kid at Christmas and sure enough, a ton of pizza is brought...and I of course grab pepperoni and...for some strange reason there is Hawaiian! Ooh, I love pineapple on pizza! I know its not for everyone, but I really have been craving it!! I grab several slices of each, more pineapple pizza than pepperoni and grab some Coca-Cola. I chat with all the guys here and there, telling jokes.... but my smiles are forced, and I feel so nervous. And Joe is eyeing me concerned, and he has a knowing look in his eyes.... hmmm.

"So, who got all the pizza? And oooh, love the Hawaiian." To my surprise and seemingly no one else's though, Mick answers.

"I did, actually. I felt like doing something nice. And the Hawaiian.... actually, I love pineapple on pizza and the sweet and savory flavor combo."

"Wow, um that's cool....and thank you." I tell him sincerely. And he's floored by the fact that I am talking to him, his face...his face shows surprise, but hope.... there is hope...his eyes, show his nervousness and too they are soft. Are his walls? Tumbling down? Crashing down is this a good sign? It FEELS like a good omen. That and this is the first time I've, I mean him, and I have had an actual conversation of sorts.

"You're welcome, Steven. I know how much you love pepperoni...and um I heard...that you loved pineapple on pizza..." I cut him off after finishing off yet another slice of pizza.

"How did you know that?"

"Um, I remembered you told me one night when we'd hung out. Actually, I did all this for you." Mick's response makes me nearly stop breathing.

"W-What?" I stammer, him and I are in our own world. "W-Why?"

"Because I wanted to do something nice for you...because I WANTED TO." Mick sounds surprised at his own words, but it seems he means them.

I take a deep breath, "I was actually wondering...if I could talk to you tomorrow after your set? I have something I wanna tell you, no NEED to tell you."

"You really want to talk to me? After all I've done?" Mick's eyes are wide and if I didn't know better, he's holding back tears. Maybe, maybe please...let this mean, that he does love me! Still, I want to hear him say it.

"Yes, I do...if it's, ok?" I tell him and do my best to smile.

"Ok then, I would love that." I startle, at his words...but manage to find my voice....

"Really? Wow...and thank you so much for all this and that you are willing to talk to me." I Give him an actual smile.

"Yes really...and I need advice which is why I'm talking to Joe tomorrow as well." Does Mick mean what I think he means? Oh, God please let it be true. All the pizza is finally consumed, and Nikki and I put away the most, and we all chat for a little while and go our separate ways.... but I feel someone gently close their fingers around my wrist to stop me....and my eyes travel up to their owner: Mick Mars.

"Steven? Like I said.... give me time to find the words..." My eyes widen with shock, that voice it was him?!!

"I will Mick...I will.... see you tomorrow then?" I feel a loss when he let's go....

"See you tomorrow...Mick...and oh Mick? I hope you won't hate me anymore, especially after what I have to tell you." I mutter the last part.... thinking he didn't hear me...but he did....

"I won't hate you; I promise....and you're worrying me...." He looks scared.

I sigh, "I'm sorry.... tomorrow, ok? I am really worn out.... i need to sleep. Goodnight, Mick." I turn and walk away, but to my surprise he falls into step with me and walks me to my room. And makes sure I get in ok; I lock my door...pee and crawl into bed...mind reeling....and soon I fall asleep and dream....

A/N: ooh now I can't wait to hear thoughts on this!! Surprises, Mick, and Steven had a conversation and tomorrow will it go as planned? Or will steven's thinking of his morning sickness making an appearance...will that happen? Next chapter will be from Mick's POV, surprise!! I can tell you....it will end up working out.