Chapter 46: This is Amazing!

A/N: The Mars family and co-bonding over Steven carrying twins!

Mick gently rubs my rounded stomach, together we are still feeling our twins. "Mick?" I ask.

"Yeah honey, what is it?" He responds softly.

"What IS taking the kids and everyone SO long?" Worry and impatience both creep into my voice, making me sigh but then of course my husband makes me feel better....

"Their fine if I HAD to hazard a guess. They are raiding the gift shop and baby stores, knowing Tommy guarantee they got something to eat."

I snort in amusement, "You're probably right my love." Soon though, FINALLY my 3 children file in along with...well everyone else...and sure enough, flowers, arms laden with gifts galore and more, making me grow teary eyed, Poppy, Sunny and Robbie immediately make a bee line for me & Mick, and carefully hug me.

"We missed you mommy!" Sunny exclaims, before her other sister Poppy choruses the same pretty much, making me melt.

"So glad you're awake, we've really missed you...and, and we got everything for the babies and oooh candy!!" Poppy says, I shake my head fondly at my hyper daughter.

"Dad says you're having twins, right?" Robbie looks to both my husband and I as all our family look on.

"Yes, that's right...I'm sorry I've been such a mess here lately and that earlier I scared you." I burst into tears but my son, places his hand on my stomach feeling his new siblings.

"Momma don't say 'sorry'. Its ok. Really...yeah, I was freaked out, and I know you've been sad, but I love you, WE love you...everyone does."

"S-SO...sweet!" I cry.

"Steven, it means so much to me...so much, you are raising our children alongside me, marrying me, loving me and here you are giving me more children...there's nothing better than this...nothing." Mick is holding back tears or trying to bring out the grey in his eyes, as he pulls me into a kiss.

Tommy clears his throat, "So Mick probably already told you, but yeah we pretty much bought out the gift shop, got candy...flowers, shit load of stuff."

"We all went out and got baby stuff too, diapers, clothes for a boy or girl.... like everything." Nikki adds. The others making similar statements.

"You didn't have to do that...but THANK YOU." I am very much moved. "That means so much to my husband and I and our kids, ALL of them."

"Well said Steven, well said." My husband kisses me once more and turns to our family. "Thank you so much. So, I guess then this is technically a baby shower."

"God, I love you guys!!" I wail, my husband working to quickly soothe me.

"We love you too. Pop-Corn." Slash smiles. We all chat for a while, I get sick a couple of times, am given something for nausea and Mick gets me something light to eat. Then everyone leaves, even Poppy, Sunny, and Robbie. I fucking lose it.... but then am touched too when they tell me why.

"Mom! Don't cry.... we talked with dad and all.... we figured you guys needed some time to yourselves for maybe a few days, we love you. I know it's a lot, but we get it. We want you and dad to have some time for yourselves, you guys need it." My son is in tears. The three of my children carefully hug me.

"I-I love you...guys! You're the sweetest kids ever...not just saying that because I'm your mother...this is proof or more proof your father and I are raising you 3 right. Promise you'll call...never forget how much I love the 3 of you." Tears streaming down my face.

"We'll call momma...we will. Love you and daddy...we are staying with Uncle Izzy and Aunt Tommy.... everyone else lost a bet." Sunny shrugs smirking on the last part, and I see Mick.

"That's SO true dude!" Tommy chimes in.

"Be good for your uncle and Aunt. I love you, you're my little angels...and now, we'll have a flock of angels." Mick sniffs, and our children tackle him in hugs and then they hug me again and are gone, then it's just mick and I and of course the twins I am carrying.

"How are you feeling Steven?" Mick says softly, running his fingers thru my hair.

"Still nauseous some...but I'm not dizzy, so there's that. I can't believe I forgot what this was like ya know? But it was worth it with the triplets, EVERYTHING I went thru was worth it then and god is it worth it NOW." I state quietly.

"I agree honey...I agree. But still I'm sorry for what I put you thru with them." Mick's voice is laced with regret.

"Don't be sorry Mick. Its in the past, and I loved you then and I love you even more now. We've been married 10 years. I don't regret a damn thing babe, not a one." I tell my husband firmly, but gently. Mick carefully, gets in bed with me and carefully wraps his arms around me.

"You're right Steven SO right...and god, everyone getting all...I mean we are set for baby stuff; I mean well there's the nursery, but yeah...we have the greatest family. You know the kids fought me, when I told them they didn't have to do that, giving you and I a few days alone." Mick gently strokes my rounded stomach.

I snort in amusement on the last part, "You know they get their stubbornness from you. And god do I love it!" Mick chuckles.

"I know you do. This, this right here is amazing. You're pregnant, I know how badly you've wanted more children and the fact that you're doing this again for us, like I said it's amazing, beyond amazing!"

"It really is butterfly. It really is." I yawn hugely, making my husband fuss over me...

"Are you ok? You look like you need sleep."

"But I wanna talk more!" I protest yawning again.

"I know you do." Gently, "but you need to try and rest Steven and I promise you things won't be so crazy anymore."

I look at my husband curiously, "Why do you say that? It's our lives, it's like beautiful chaos.... we always make time for each other, our family...our family comes first. We're Rockstar's, on and off stage really. I mean our kids think we hung the moon; we're raising them well and raising them together. "

Mick looks at me with awe, "God...how'd you get to be so amazing? So wonderful? I don't know what I'd do without you!" I yawn more, very much exhausted, my husband gently kisses me on the lips, "Go to sleep Stevie...I'm here, here with you and our twins...with you forever and always."

I give into sleep, my heart full....so very full.

A/N: Sweet love, family moments and some humor thrown in. Next chapter will see a time skip and Steven will then be four months pregnant with the twins and their may be a surprise! I promise it's a good one!