Chapter 2: Leaving Kamui Island

Muraku and Ban Yamano stared each other.

Ban: Don't lose to me Houjou Muraku.

Muraku: I won't sir.

Ban: Achilles!

Muraku: Magna Orthus!

Achilles ad Magna Orthus entered inside the D-Cube.

Vanessa: An Achilles? That's a basic LBX. Mr. Ban won't win against Muraku.

Hikaru: No. There's a possibility that Achilles can turn the tables.

Muraku and Ban: Battle start!

Muraku: Magna Orthus!

Magna Orthus quickly dashed at the back of Achilles and slashed it with Magnas Blade.

Ban: Not bad.

Muraku: Haaaaahhh!!

Magna Orthus kept slashing Achilles.

Muraku: ( Why isn't he moving? Is he planning something? ) Keep on slashing Magna Orthus!

Ban: Hmph.

Achilles prevented Magna Orthus slashed with Achilles Lance and jumped back.

Ban: Change armor!

Achilles lighted and changed to Achilles II.

Muraku: Did he just changed armor frames?!

Ban: Now the real battle begins. Achilles II!

Achilles II throwed his Twin Pile Lance at Magna Orthus and rushed to get it back and slash it from the back.

Muraku: I'm gonna finsh you off! Attack Function!

-CCM-: Attack Function: Catastrophe Drive

Magna Othus cloned himself into three then slashed Achilles II ruthlessly and let Achilles II burn on the explosive slashes.

Muraku: That is the end sir.

Ban: It isn't my end yet. It's your end!

Achilles II quickly came out of the smoke and strucked Magna Orthus.

Muraku: I...I lost.

Ban: In battle, you should not always consider the end of youe enemy but consider it as your end so you will still stay alert at all times.

Muraku: Okay sir. Um, sir may I ask one thing?

Vanessa: Oh my! This is getting a little intense!

Ban: What is it?

Muraku: I would like to ask if someone sent you here or did you just went on this island on your own accord?

Ban: You wanna know the truth? Sena Arata was the one asked me if I can be the adviser of Jenock.He is also the one who told me to make you as the president of Jenock.

Hikaru: A-Arata...

Mikhail: So Arata was the one behind this.

Muraku: Sena Arata...Where is he?

Ban: He's now living at Tokio Hotel. He's studying at Tokio Academy. He entered there for free because he's a student from Kamui Daimon.

Vanessa: On Tokio, huh?

Muraku: I'll go now sir. We have to prepare ourselves for the War Time.

Ban: Okay.