Chapter 11: The Trick

At the rooftop...

Arata: Hey Hikaru! Good morning!

Hikaru: Arata.

Arata: Don't worry too much to Muraku. I was like that too remember? Let's just wish that he recover quick.

Hikaru: I'm not worried about that, but I'm worried how will Muraku can handle a power that he's never used to.

Arata: Don't worry. I'm here to aid him.

Hikaru: Come on. We have to prepare for War Time.

Hikaru an Arata went back to their room and waited for the War Time.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time. The Second World will activate. All systems checked.

All students went to their headquarters.

Kousuke: Today, we'll capture the West End Bridge. First platoon will carry out this mission. The rest protect the Queen City. I'm sure, the there will be countries will try to invade our territory and I'm sure they'll be starting with Queen City. Do you understand?

Argander students: Yes sir!

Kousuke: It's already time. Go now.

All students entered their control pod and waited for the War Time to start.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time, begin!

Hikaru: Arata! Let's go!

The first platoon went to the West End Bridge while the other platoons went to the Queen City.

Hikaru: Koga. Do you already foubd enemies there?

Koga: Not yet.

Arata: Hikaru! Sirens spotted!

Yuno: Exactly as planned.

Arata: Eh? Why Yuno switched back to Siren? If I'm not mistaken I gave her my Dot Phasor.

Hikaru: Don't get distracted Arata! We have fo focus on the battle!

Arata: Fine. Achilles Deed!

Achilles Deed faced Hanako's Siren while Val Diver faced Yuno's Siren.

Hikaru: Something's wrong here...

Yuno: Hanako! Don't fall down okay!

Arata: Too late!

Achilles Deed fired Hanako at the back.

Hanako: Siren!

Yuno: Hanako!

Arata: Hikaru! I think Yuno's platoon are the only here. I'll go check out the other platoons!

Hikaru: Wait! No Ara--

When Achilles Deed flew a shot from the air sent Achilles Deed to the ground.

Seiryuu: Yeah! It's a shot!

Tadashi: Nice shot Seiryuu!

Hikaru: If they're the only one here, then that means...Haruki and the others are at the Queen City!

Arata: If I can only use the Overload at Achilles Deed...

At the Queen City...

Haruki: Head for the flag at once!

Andrey: Oh no you don't!

Joker slashed the DC Offencers of Toru and Miki.

Toru: Sorry!

Haruki: Got you! Attack Function!

-CCM-: Attack Function: Tri Cannon

Trivhine arm cannons formed to three cannons and fired a massive shot at the Argander forces.

Koga: Shit!

Haruki: Let's head now.

Andrei: They'd really think that we'll be protecting the West End Bridge.

Haruki's forces went to the capture point.

Voice: The point has been captured. Queen City will be transferred from Argander to Jenock. Cease fighting immediately. All units under Argander, please evacuate from the premises of Queen City.

Kousuke: Queen City has been captured?! So the attack at West End Bridge was just a trick...Tsk

Ban: Good work.

After the War Time, all students returned to their headquarters.

Koga: Sorry sir. We did we can do but they'd overpowered us. We didn't able to defend Queen City with our strength.

Kousuke: It's no ones fault. This is just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Just make sure your LBX are ready for tomorrow. You may go now.

Hikaru: Thank you sir.

While Hikaru and Arata are walking, Shin followed up.

Shin: Arata! Hikaru! I have something to say.

Arata: Huh? Shin.

Shin: Muraku's already awake. He'll be home later.

Arata: Really?! That's a good news!

Hikaru: Finally. Muraku's all right now.

Shin: I'll go now! I have something to do!

Shin ran back home.

Arata: Why Shin is so in  hurry and so much busy? Is he working on something?

Hikaru: Well, he fix our LBXs all night. I think that's the only thing he does.

Arata: Let's just go back and wait for Muraku.

Arata and Hikaru also went back home too. Then they ate dinner and went back to their room.

Hikaru: Arata. Shin came first here right? But he's not in the room.

Arata: Where he could be?

Then someone knocked on the door.

Hikaru: Coming.

Hikaru opened the door and they saw Muraku and let him in.

Muraku: Hikaru. Arata.

Arata: Muraku! We missed you!

Hikaru: Sorry if we pressure your mind about that Over--

Muraku: Don't need to apologize. You guys are the ones who is right. I developed the Overload at myself.

Hikaru: Um, Jenock captured one of our territories, the Queen City.

Muraku: I'm really sorry. I know you're all depending on me.

Arata: No we're not. We understand you. I'm sure you're very tired Muraku. Let's go to sleep.

Muraku: Sure. But where's Shin?

Hikaru: We don't know too. When we got here, he's not here but he came here first so we thought we'll be seeing him here.

Arata: We'll just ask Shin tomorrow.

The three of them slept without Shin. Meanwhile somewhere where Shin is.

Shin: Almost done...