Chapter 28: Porton's Strength!

At Porton's room...

Ran: Good Morning! I have a good news for you!

Hinako: What is it Ms. Ran?

Ran: Later at War Time, we'll attack one of the territories of Harnes, the Harnes City. I heard that the Harnes City is almost the heart of Harnes because that's where they make the equipments of their country.

Hinako: Great! I'm excited for later's War Time!

Ran: We'll scare Harnes a little...

At Argander's room...

Shin: Val Striker and Dot Acer is getting a little too unstable with the upcoming War Time battles. They already reached their maximum upgrades.

Arata: So what are you gonna do Shin?

Shin: I'm planning to create a new LBX for you two but I will need help from Sakuya and the other mechanic named Kageto from Jenock.

Muraku: I can help you convince Kageto to help you.

Shin: Thanks Muraku! About your Magna Orthus, it still have a remaining upgrades so it can still fight on the battlefield.

Hikaru: Thanks for doing this Shin.

Shin: No problem!

The bell rang for break time. Muraku, Hikaru, Arata and Shin went to Jenock's room to talk to Sakuya and Kageto.

Kageto: Help? For what?

Shin: I'm planning to make a new LBX for Arata and Hikaru. Val Striker and Dot Acer might not fight anymore in their full potential. Now that we're encountering strong enemies, we need stronger force. So please help me.

Sakuya: I'll help you!

Muraku: Please Kageto. Lend us a hand.

Kageto: Okay, but I'm only good in LBX focused in speed so I will be needing help from others.

Takeru: I'll help!

Arata: Takeru? Are you sure?

Takeru: Yup! Kageto and I will make the LBX for Hikaru.

Shin: Sakuya and I will be in charge of Arata's new LBX.

Sakuya: Yeah!

Hikaru: Thanks.

Muraku saw Koga and Kitori going to the rooftop.

Muraku: Huh? Why Koga is with Kitori?

After the break time, they spent few hours of homeroom beforw War Time.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

At Argander's command room...

Sendou: What's your plan Muraku?

Muraku: I plan to be on patrol on both Jenock and Argander base.

Ban: Why?

Muraku: Hosono Sakuya, Kiba Kageto, Fudokawa Shin, and Koujou Takeru will be making a new LBX for Arata and Hikaru.

Sendou: Will the two of you deploy?

Hikaru: We'll use our LBX and try to our best to keep it up on the battlefield.

Sendou: What's your decision Ban?

Ban: I agree with their plan.

Sendou: Okay. I'll approve your plan. It's time. Go now!