Chapter 27: Truth Behind the Alliance!

After the morning homeroom the bell rang for break time.

Hikaru: Arata.Hiroto. Let's go.

The three met first with Seredy then after meeting Seredy, the four of them went to the rooftop to meet Ayame.

Hikaru: Ayame.

Ayame: There you are. Come here.

Ayame opened her laptop and showes them the informations she got.

Ayame: First is the meaning of J in KJO Alliance. The J means Jacker. Do you know anyone who has a name Jacker?

Seredy: Not sure.

Ayame: According to the alliance, it says here that the main purpose of this alliance us to support the people who wants to unite the world. And that makes the World Savers and KJO Alliance connected.

Hikaru: An alliance who supports the people who wants to unite the world...if the KJO Alliance supports it, why?

Hiroto: Or maybe....KJO Alliance and World Savers are just one. They made the alliance as a back up if the World Savers will be eliminated.

Ayame: You're exactly right Hiroto. It's said here too. KJO Alliance is a secret alliance therefore it's members are secret too.

Arata: Are there informations there why did the Jacker and Otoriba joined the alliance?

Ayame: It seems the Jackers joined the alliance first before the Otoriba. But there is two things that concerns me.

Hikaru: What is it?

Ayame: First is, when I opened some documents there is a secured file with it. Even my hacking can't open it. The security is much too high.

Hikaru: Maybe there was an important information there that they don't want to be seen by others.

Ayame: You have a point there. And the second thing that concerns me, the Otoriba and Jacker family. There's something mysterious about those two families. I can't find informations about their families so you have to look for clues manually. And also about what Hiroto said, it's true. KJO Alliance and World Savers is just one. If you analyze the documents and files of the alliance carfeully you will know that they are just one.

Seredy: So what are you gonna do Hikaru?

Hikaru: We'll ask Kitori later. One on one.

Hiroto: I'll go with you.

Ayame: Me too.

Arata: Don't need to ask me!

Seredy: I'll go.

Hikaru: Then it's decided. We'll talk to Kitori later. Don't tell this to Muraku.

After the break time, they spent few hours of homeroom then the time struck at 3:00.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All students went to their command room.

Sendou: I just got a report from our intel team and looks like Londonia is planning to recover Sei Grideaux from us.

Ban: So Argander will be on patrol?

Sendou: Yes.

Ban: We'll be on patrol too.

Sendou: I'll deploy all of them at the Sei Grideaux.

Hikaru: Londonia...

Seredy: Sir! Can I join the patrol of Argander? There is something we need to do.

Ban: Okay. First platoon will be on Oasis 3. Second and third platoon will be at Angel Piece. Fourth,fifth, and sixth platoon will be at North City.

Sendou: Go now. Begin preparations!

The students ran to the control pod room and entered their control pods.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time begin!

The five craft carriers of Argander flew to Sei Grideaux. Then the first platoon of Jenock arrived at Sei Grideaux to deploy Phantom and left.

Muraku: All units! Descend!

All units of Argander descended.

Muraku: Why Seredy is here?

After a few minutes, the Londonia forces arrived.

Hikaru: There's Lilacron!

Hiroto: Let's go!

Dot Acer, Val Striker, D-Ezeldee and Phantom chased Lilacron and lured it away from the forces.

Kousuke: Hm?

Hikaru: Let's open the emergency channel 3!

The four of them opened the emergency channel 3

Kitori: Eh? Why are you focusing too much on me?

Hikaru: There is something we would like to ask you.

Kitori: Me?

Then Ayame's DC Offencer arrived too.

Ayame: Sorry I'm late.

Hikaru: What is the connection of your family to KJO Alliance?

Kitori: KJO Alliance?!

Seredy: Yes. Don't deny it! You're one of them!

Kitori: What are you saying? I know the KJO Alliance, but I'm not part of it!

Lilacron dashed to the five LBXs but they managed to evade attack.

Kitori: You're just making my Otoriba name as a basis!

Hiroto: Liar!

D-Ezeldee summoned the same Demons Lance like Phantom's and slashed Lilacron away.

Hikaru: Arata! Fire him!

Arata: Okay! Fire!

Dot Acer changed his weapon to D-Rifle and shot Lilacron, but Lilacron jumped in the air to evade.

Ayame: Hyaaah!

Ayame's DC Offencer fired Lilacron with a rifle too and it shot Lilacron on the right arm. Then Phantom appeared behind and sliced off Lilacron's left arm.

Hikaru: Are you gonna tell us the truth or not?!

Kitori: I really don't know what are you saying! I'm not part of the KJO Alliance!

Hikaru: You're done!

When Val Striker was about to attack Lilacron, the alarm of the Second World rang.

Voice: Time is up, today's War Time will now end.

Hikaru: Tsk.

After the War Time, they left and went back home. Meanwhile at a certain room in Kamui Daimon...

???: So they suspected you?

Kitori: Yes.

???: I see...just continue being you. The time for our plans will come soon.

Kitori: You have a point there, Jacker.