Chapter 37: Battle Royale!

The next morning...

Hikaru: Uh, Muraku. Looks like Magna Orthus is auto-upgrading.

Muraku: Huh?

Muraku took out Magna Orthus and he saw it's lighting up.

Muraku: Oh I see...

Jin came in to their room.

Jin: On your seats everyone. We'll start the homeroom.

After the homeroom, the bell rang for break time.

Muraku: It's done.

Shin: It's really on the tip top shape!

Haruki: Before everyone go out to eat, all platoon captains please remain in the room.

Kaito: Tadashi. We'll just wait for you there at the canteen.

Tadashi: Okay.

The platoon players left the room and only left are the captains.

Hiroto: What's with the meeting?

Haruki: Mr. Sendou told me to meet with the platoon captains about our mission later.

Tamaki: But we can talk about it later on the command room, right?

Haruki: This is important, Our mission later is a train escort mission.

Christine: Train escort mission?

Andrei: It is a mission wherein a delivery train from your virtual country should be protected while delivering what is being delivered.

Muraku: What are we delivering?

Haruki: Supplies from Black Wind Camp to Harnes. And according to Mr. Sendou, Muraku. You'll be the only one to do the mission.

Muraku: Only me?

Haruki: Yes. The rest will have a lab patrol on Eldar City and Dune City.

Muraku: Okay.

Haruki: The meeting is finished.

After the break time and a few hours of homeroom, the clock struck at 3:00 PM.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate.

All students went to their command rooms.

Sendou: Haruki. Did you told them?

Haruki: Yes sir.

Jin: Jenock will be sending supplies to us, Harnes' Fourth and Third platoon, will be on guard at the headquarters.

Sendou: Muraku. The train will be travelling long. Try to eliminate the enemies that will block your way.

Muraku: Yes sir.

At Glenstein-Arabista-Porton command room...

Reina: Furei. Don't forget about the mission I gave to you alone. You yield the Odin Militas or should I call, Odin M. I expect more from you.

Furei: Yes Ms. Reina.

Ami: Ms. Mito. You really have a high expectations on Furei, huh?

Reina: Yes.

At Rossius-Londonia command room...

Kousuke: Kitori. The private mission I gave you. Make sure you do it successfully.