Chapter 12: New Weapons!

The next day...

Arata: Hikaru. Muraku. Shin's not yet here too.

Muraku: Maybe he's just doing something.

Kousuke: Shin ask a permision to me if he can't attend the whole class before War Time.

Hikaru: Oh sir.

Muraku: Why sir?

Kousuke: Sorry but I can't say it to you.

Arata: Awww man!

Kousuke: For now let's talk about here our strategy later. Now that our commander is already here. We are planning to invade a territory of Arabista, the Northern Camp. We heared that there are many important materials andvsupplies there.

Muraku: That's a good idea too sir. We shouldn't focus too much on Jenock.

Kousuke: The only platoon that will carry out this mission is the first and third platoon. The rest you can go wherever you want.

Koga: Why do I have to work with them.

Andrey: Just don't mind them Koga.

Kousuke: It's almost time. Let's go to the headquarters now.

Voice: It is now the scheduled time, the Second World will now activate. All systems checked.

The first and third platoon went to the headquarters.

Kousuke: Third platoon, go to your contol pods now.

Koga: Yes sir!

The third platoon left the headquarters and entered their control pods.

Muraku: How about us sir?

Kousuke: We're waiting for someone.

Shin: Sorry to keep you waiting sir! Guys!

Arata: Shin! Where have you been? We're worried about you.

Shin: I'm busy on doing something but I already finished it now.

Hikaru: What were you doing?

Shin: Arata. Hikaru. I made you two new LBXs. Arata will have Dot Acer because he keeps telling me about his LBX Dot Blastrizer so I adapted its "Dot" name. Hikaru will have Val Striker. This is specialized in speed and power. The weapon is a dual-handed sword type, the Reikudo and Ryuushiro

Arata: Awesome!

Shin: And for Muraku, you said tht you don't want to have a new LBX besides your Magna Orthus.So I added  gimmick on your Magna Orthus. It's called the Tyrant Mode. It makes Magna Orthus' speed, power, and balance overlimit without having any troubles and mechanical problems. It can also withstand your Overload.

Muraku: Thanks a lot Shin. We're glad that we have a mechanic like you.

Kousuke: Now that you had your new weapons for battling, go now to your control pods.

Muraku: Yes sir!

The first platoon ran to their control pod and entered.

Voice: 5..4..3..2..1 War Time, begin!

Shin and Mark: Craft carrier! Launching!

The craft carrier of the first and third platoon headed above the Northern Camp.

Shin: We're already above Northern Camp.

Muraku and Koga: All units! Descend!

The LBXs of the first platoon and third platoon descended at the Northern Camp.